Game Day Geelong vs WCE - Sat April 24, GMHBA Stadium @1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins is being unselfish here. Occupying Barrass so Cameron can benefit from the mismatch.

Stanley is beating NicNat.

Darling is soft as butter, and they had a mid group who don’t want the footy and don’t want to chase the man with the footy.
The whole wce mids are mentally weak as butter

Unless there's an injury in the last quarter, not sure how you really make any team changes going into next week

The first quarter aside which wasn't our best, this has been such a strong team performance to get to this stage

I have come to realise that injuries dont matter when its geelong. We beat brisbane with 4/6 best players not playing and its poor brisbanr and no credit to geelong, west coast have a few out and it has to get mentioned every five minutes on repetition in the box.
Like I said Norf with players out put up a better fight than WCE

The team is so much better and more exciting when we're on Miers wavelength and understand him.
He's the one who knows what to, just have to go with him.

I was worried seeing him pick up a possie down back but he's been fantastic both up forward and getting the ball into the 50 - probably one of his best games so far for the year (though wouldn't be alone in that).

Hard to see any changes next week based on this performance. Sydney will be up for it looking at the performance against GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bf servers will need some extra power after this one...

GO Catters
Nah because we won the Tiggies and Hawfies go into hiding.

I have come to realise that injuries dont matter when its geelong. We beat brisbane with 4/6 best players not playing and its poor brisbanr and no credit to geelong, west coast have a few out and it has to get mentioned every five minutes on repetition in the box.
But Geelong go down to no bench and 15 on the field and they would be saying "injuries are never an excuse when a team loses."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back