Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's not taking as many kick-in's because he simply can't kick it far enough? Can he roost it 60 after running the full 15m (25-30m) and get it to the centre circle? Not sure he's capable so makes defending easier cause he's always chipping it.

that's a misnomer - Daniel can kick it 50m (he has goaled from the 50m line) - it just that he uses short kicks to break up the play which is what you see most of the time.

Lloyd IN, THE DEFENDERS complete.

1.PNG

The hero you wanted is not always the hero that appears...

Figured the donuts in this troublesome area, can be made up by The SUPER Gull over the next few weeks
over a SP mid, plus no tag, injures....get your own premium Chips and Chicos kents.

1.gif

Certified Protected

1.gif

Sounds like Darragh Joyce instead of Highmore to come in, according to AFL article :(

Sounds like Darragh Joyce instead of Highmore to come in, according to AFL article :(

Gee I hope it's true imagine the melts from those that went early on Jones and are sweating on Highmore playing.

Last edited:
Did you watch Highmore play in the B side today??
Nope, but he did alright

Looks fine for his role, he's not a rebounding defender that needs 30 touches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan V Rich. Looking for a POD. Ryan usually the better choice but what I've seen of Rich he's looked great this year. Haven't watched much of Ryan so far tbh.
Ryan looked very impressive last week and we’ve seen what he can do when he gets on a run.
Finished off 2020 with 12 tons in the last 13 games and averaged 118 during that period.
Rich also catching fire so toss of the coin. You want 15 defenders this year the way it’s going

Well Maynard was a mistake. Happy he got close to 60 after 20something at half time. Aaanyway, I'll turn him into somebody else down the track.

Jiath is the real deal isn't he? Bloody hell, I could have got him instead for cheaper.

Well Maynard was a mistake. Happy he got close to 60 after 20something at half time. Aaanyway, I'll turn him into somebody else down the track.

Jiath is the real deal isn't he? Bloody hell, I could have got him instead for cheaper.
Jaith looks the goods, plus Chumpion Kentas love his chol...big miss.

Always a reality check with SC when, for example, Jake Lloyd is a SC gun yet half our board want him dropped and/or traded.

No wonder I suck at this game, it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back