Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwdogs players must be the most insufferable *******s to share a meal with around the dinner table.

“Hey Libba, can you please hand pass me the gravy?”

“I SAID HAND PASS NOT FLICK THE GRAVY ACROSS THE TABLE, YOU LITERALLY THREW IT ALL OVER THE WALL YOU *******.”

Throwdogs, campaigners.

Throwdogs players must be the most insufferable *******s to share a meal with around the dinner table.

“Hey Libba, can you please hand pass me the gravy?”

“I SAID HAND PASS NOT FLICK THE GRAVY ACROSS THE TABLE, YOU LITERALLY THREW IT ALL OVER THE WALL YOU *******.”

Throwdogs, campaigners.
I bet that sounded funnier in your head.

Richmond has an above average crime rate and high property crime rate, and also plenty of Asian restaurants which is an issue because Dusty loves playing javelin with chopsticks
He is still a better player than anyone one of your toilet bowl drinkers that's on your list, aren't you lucky he's not playing friday night because i can clearly remember him distroying your K9's in this corresponding game last year.

Shooter McGavin likes this.

It all makes sense now.

Christopher McDonald has been mentoring Lachie Hunter and Bailey Smith, hasn't he?

It all makes sense now.

Christopher McDonald has been mentoring Lachie Hunter and Bailey Smith, hasn't he?

Drink driving is bad, if you’re drunk you should walk, just be careful crossing the tram tracks ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys have been training with Melbourne Storm all week to get those throwing arms on point.

Bev has invited the umpiring department round for his monthly 'hookers and gin' basement session, the lobsters and cocaine shave a fair chunk from our budget but it's a long term saving.
Please mate, bevo smokes more Ganja then I do
He’s a chiller on the beach, J’s and sunrises for bevo

The Shooter quote disappeared already, I assumed you deleted it?

In my experience, our mods are pretty tolerant on the banter thread, FWIW.
I deleted it thinking it didn’t really add anything. Good pickup with the DUI. 👍

It all makes sense now.

I could swear reading that Baily Smith was a straight Edge type

How does it feel to know Richmond have won more flags in the last 4 years, than bulldogs have won in the last 100?
That does sting. To be honest my biggest envy is losing a finals eliminator to a team that didn't make finals. How bloody good is that.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is still a better player than anyone one of your toilet bowl drinkers that's on your list, aren't you lucky he's not playing friday night because i can clearly remember him distroying your K9's in this corresponding game last year.
Sit down before you break a hip grandpa.

Do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back