Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton is so ******* good. Outrageously athletic and agile, yet a brilliant natural footballer too. Special talent.
Yeah I thought he would have been a good pick up actually.

Prefer Jy with hindsight.

We should have gone after him three seasons ago. When he was on the fringe and in and out of the side.
But we had no interest in pacy half forwards.
Another stroke of genius by the list managers.

At the time he would have been our quickest player I reckon, and we were slow, especially after getting rid of Boomer and Spud who were among our fastest runners.

They’ve got a lot of blokes that can run, run, run. Imagine if we tried to put in a game plan to suit our list as it was. It’d be plod, plod, plod. Long kick down line. Plod.
That was our "game plan" wasn't it?

Now i don't understand Supercoach, but after watching the game last night, i reckon Alex Keath was Lynch for most of the game, who took 12 marks, and kicked 3goals 5pt's, yet after the game they kept flashing up the "rankings" and fmd, Keath was highest ranked Bulldog (126 pt's), and only 1 or Tigers above him, what gives ?

Now i don't understand Supercoach, but after watching the game last night, i reckon Alex Keath was Lynch for most of the game, who took 12 marks, and kicked 3goals 5pt's, yet after the game they kept flashing up the "rankings" and fmd, Keath was highest ranked Bulldog (126 pt's), and only 1 or Tigers above him, what gives ?

Laughable rankings.

He was slaughtered. Gave up eight scoring shots FFS.

Was he taking kick outs?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The true KPP's are still the dogs biggest issue. They only look good when the dogs own the ball in the midfield.
They have been sniffing around McKay for at least two years now. He would solve a lot of their KPD problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back