Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course and you know why?

Because that explanation is the most logical. I don’t have to tie myself in knots like you and deny science and statistics to try and explain things because I’m scared of acknowledging reality.

Creating a narrative to display your ignorance is not 'science and statistics'. Your reality is your reality.

I believe racism should be called out, not ignored, or worse denied.

Because that explanation is the most logical. I don’t have to tie myself in knots like you and deny science and statistics to try and explain things because I’m scared of acknowledging reality.
What is your qualification(s) in interpreting science and statistics?

To be fair, you dont need any real qualification to understand simple statistics and data.
I was not asking about "simple statistics and data", I asked about "science and statistics". The statistics/data and extrapolated analyses that are formed usually require a learned framework when referencing "science".

Because that explanation is the most logical.

Firstly, you're a racist. That's not some idle name calling, it's literally what you are. You genuinely believe that black people are more likely to commit crimes 'because genetics'.

Essentially, by your own admission, I'm arguing with a racist bigot (you). Makes my job a little harder, seeing as you're highly unlikely to let facts get it the way (like all bigots), but hey.

Secondly, if your explanation is so logical, why is there zero scientific or sociological, anthropological, criminological or any other evidence for it? No peer reviewed papers on it? No evidence for it? Why is literally every study by anthropologists, criminologists, sociologists and so forth stating the exact opposite? That there is NO biological reason for crime (heck, that biological race doesnt even exist), and socio-economics is the reason.

Liberal agenda of the worlds scientists? 5G? MSM? Lizard people? The Jews?

Wouldn't the most logical reason be that blacks are more likely to belong to lower socio-economic groups and they are more represented in crime stats?

The racism here that we are against also include white anglo entitlement.

It's not so much the racism that's the main issue but the incessitant nature of white folks trying to hijack the discussion and narrative that in the end, it's no longer about make an equal, fair society but about how great the white knighitng have been.

To be honest, from us chinese perspective, a free, fair, equal society is one where there is no handout, no intervention and free for all. Everyone for themselve, rule of the jungle. We should be allowed to achieve our goals and get ahead without anyone trying to stop us and anyone intervening to even up the ledger.......at the expense of other.

But unfortunately, the aussie establishment wouldn't allow that because what we want would put them out of the equal making them irrelevant. The biggest racists are those who think they are the saviours but in reality they causes all the problem. Their racism isn't out of spite but from a sense of superiority where they feel they are entitled and have god given rights to impose their values and way of life on other they have deemed lesser.
We have a self-declared ethnonationalist complaining about racism. That's new.

You're confusing 'most logical' with 'most simplistic'. If you actually understood genetics, you wouldn't call your position logical. You would call it laughably stupid.

No, but I identify as white, which to you guys is the same thing.

Every other race is allowed to show solidarity, but the second a white person shows any sense of racial awareness they get demonised as a Nazi. Why is that?
You are completely ignoring the plethora of DNA testing sites - with social media and TV advertising - that encourage pride in one's European heritage with nobody mentioning the word "Nazi".

You're welcome.

Every other race is allowed to show solidarity, but the second a white person shows any sense of racial awareness they get demonised as a Nazi. Why is that?

It's alright to show solidarity and an element of pride, I believe. But to show solidarity to the detriment of those not of your ethnicity or culture? That's not on.

Meanwhile, in the U.S state of Georgia (GA)...

Ex-GA deputy bragged to extremist group about beating Black man in custody, FBI says
April 28, 2021 02:54 PM

A former Middle Georgia sheriff’s deputy bragged in text messages with members of an alleged extremist group that he had beaten a Black person he arrested and planned to charge Black Georgians with felonies to keep them from voting, according to an FBI affidavit.

The ex-Wilkinson County deputy, Cody Richard Griggers, of Montrose, was fired last November after the FBI contacted the sheriff there about an investigation into illegal guns and their alleged ties to a California man said to have made violent political statements on Facebook.

Griggers, 28, a former Marine, pleaded guilty on Monday in federal court in Macon to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, a crime the authorities discovered in their probe, which began last summer. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced in July.

His name surfaced in August when federal agents searched the cellphone of a San Diego man and discovered group text messages with members of the texting group who referred to themselves as “Shadow Moses” or “Shadmo,” court documents state.

Griggers, in the texts, was said to have claimed he was making and gathering illegal firearms and explosives.

Griggers, who is white, “also expressed viewpoints consistent with racially motivated violent extremism, including the use of racial slurs, slurs against homosexuals and making frequent positive references to the Nazi holocaust,” prosecutors said in a statement on Wednesday announcing Griggers’ plea...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not white. Go have a look in the mirror and hold a piece of printer paper next to your head.

For mine the statement itself isn't a problem, it's more the organisation and their apparent ulterior motives. It's actually why the name is so brilliant, "hey if you believe Black Lives Matter you must agree with everything we say and do", it's clever.
What organisation is this?

Click on the link.
Ok...

It might not mean what you think it means for RR. I get the sense that alot of Han people would describe themselves as ethnonationalist without necessarily meaning to invoke all the baggage the term has in the west.

Ok...

It might not mean what you think it means for RR. I get the sense that alot of Han people would describe themselves as ethnonationalist without necessarily meaning to invoke all the baggage the term has in the west.
Like I said, a self-declared ethnonationalist. And he's here complaining about racism.

You think all "ethnonationalism" is by definition racist?
That depends on how you define racism. But ethnonationalism fundamentally defines nationality and nationhood through the prism of race/ethnicity. So there is a racial essentialism at its core. It underpins the kind of "in group, out group" othering that Rad Roo complains about in Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back