Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers fans, is Mansell a chance to hold his spot with Bolton and Edwards both out?

I know he plays D and they are MID, but could the Tigers adjust their structure and keep him in even with Grimes returning?

Story for weeks is that Mansell has overstayed his welcome with Vlastuin and Grimes set to take his spot.

As a neutral who doesn’t own Mansell in SC I thought he was really poor Friday night, especially in the second half and was at fault for a number of scores.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him dropped however Richmond may back him in though

Next week .

Highmore to Jones.

I wanna use Flynn money to get Steele .
In the coming weeks .

For either Berry or Warner depending who I trade .
How much cash already in bank

I'd go Berry this week then use Warner to upgrade.

Berry not getting enough of the ball.
I feel he needs a 80 to kick start he's mooing .

That will leave me about 140k.plus Warner .

Might have enough to go .
Jones and Cerra.

But I rather a big gun top mid in there .like Steele.

Thanks for your input Frosty pants 👍👍👻

I thought Vlaustin use to have games playind mid out of necessity? or am mis remembering
Played mid as a junior and there were originally thoughts he’d move there after an initial stint in defence. Was tried in the midfield and didn’t set the world on fire IIRC, then moved back to defence and thrived.

Given how bare the cupboard is I guess it is not out of the question he might get rotated through now.

I’m thinking Pickett might be the one to move to a more inside role, but that’s just my gut feel, I’ve got no inside info.

Next week .

Highmore to Jones.

I wanna use Flynn money to get Steele .
In the coming weeks .

For either Berry or Warner depending who I trade .
Steele has had one good season, with shortened quarters. Back to his normal self this year and in a few of those decent games kicked a few goals. Be wary IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go Berry this week then use Warner to upgrade.
Why can’t he go Warner this week and use Berry to upgrade?

Same thing, except Berry more likely to hit his BE

Get on Byrnes boiz. Last warning
Yeah I’m starting to warm to him over RCD who I think will have a good week or two until Cotch and Bolts are back.

The query for me is what happens to Brynes once Ross is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back