Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Man dealing with you two is like banging your head against a wall.

Not going back and forth for a second night and de-railing the thread after I had moved on. If you two can’t as well, maybe you should hit the road in the meantime
Mate, if you have an issue, deal with it how you want to. If you're going for cheap laughs, it's not working, change topic.
I'm not going anywhere.

The below rant is you "moving on"??

I had, my first post was a simple one about our glorious team line up and you automatically draw it back to consent...

Which had absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant apart from getting back into it.

So, I ask, why go there again unless you’re just trying to de-rail things again.

Move on

We won’t report you but will force you to drink Johnny walker for the rest of the season
Now, this is an old ad. Back in the days when it wasn't considered racist.

Actually, I'll PM you the ad, and you can decide.

I cannot believe it was 1990 when it came out. Every time Johnnie Walker is mentioned, I think of it straight away.

I had, my first post was a simple one about our glorious team line up and you automatically draw it back to consent...

Which had absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant apart from getting back into it.

So, I ask, why go there again unless you’re just trying to de-rail things again.

Move on

I responded to this post of yours that you posted...

I heard a cow mooo once. Is that granting consent or denying it?

This animal kingdom is so confusing! 🙀🙀

...because it was the first opportunity I had responding to it and as I said in my response, I wish the Rats had better quality banter than comments about Qooty and "jokes" from the 1970's that I wouldn't want any man saying that had anything to do with a woman in my life.

I wasn't the fool trying to compare a picture of Steve Buscemi to your pathetic excuse for a .gif last night AND your continued rape 'humour'. Do you not see a problem in society today if people think it's ok to make jokes about sexual consent?

Move on
Because it triggers you and that's funny.

It's the old thing. When your parents tell you to ignore it, because if you don't, the other person is getting the attention they want.
You don't ignore it, so they keep going. I can't believe you haven't worked this out by now.
(I also can't believe I'm letting you know. I think I am sick of seeing someone flailing and rudderless)

powerrrrrrrrrrrr

If you're upset at Wiggy's posting--- please don't go to this match thread. Whatever you do -- DON'T open the Warriors/Wonders match thread.

Who would willingly go into a Warriors match thread?

That's as bad as willingly watching MAFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

powerrrrrrrrrrrr

If you're upset at Wiggy's posting--- please don't go to this match thread. Whatever you do -- DON'T open the Warriors/Wonders match thread.

I do trigger a lot of people, I'm special....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results -TJASTA 2021​

Hank Moody.jpg

Need a nice thick skull to protect my brain. Thanks for the compliment 👍

A few here may be suffering some delayed concussion issues which affects their performance
okay wow i have suffered concussion before
117991914_1460441480832115_3604817157084056906_n.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back