Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry mate thats terrible.
Although im in a cash league with you. So go right ahead.
LOL why?
1 is a downgrade
1 is an upgrade on Heeney who will give me a score this weekend, albeit a speculative one that some people don't like

and then the 3rd is a cheap rookie upgrade, to give me an extra score this week (getting me to 18 total), somebody averaging 85 when you remove their score of 2 when they were subbed off in the first couple minutes. A perfectly fine F6 with CCJ at F7

My random, unpopular trades have worked OK for me this year, I have hovered between 180 to 950 rank for the last couple of months.
Might back my gut on this

Jesus I didn't realise he's 340k. He was averaging 89 after 9 games before the 39 v Hawks, 80 v Swans and then the injury game. 8 games over 70, only the 3 stinkers (39, 55, 56) everything else - 70, 75, 77, 79, 98, 99, 131, 145
Yeah he's dirt cheap. He'll win the Coleman I reckon.
I know Carlton are bad, but they'll win a few of these fixtures. I can see a few big hauls of 4, 5, 6 goals
1623940317142.png

View attachment 1157563

giphy.gif
1623940345930.png

Jesus I didn't realise he's 340k. He was averaging 89 after 9 games before the 39 v Hawks, 80 v Swans and then the injury game. 8 games over 70, only the 3 stinkers (39, 55, 56) everything else - 70, 75, 77, 79, 98, 99, 131, 145

My only issue with this is that you'll be waiting for the 2/11 games (the 130+) to come twice in his run home which is awesome, you'll be stoked 4/11 games and then 7/11 games <79 you'll be angry and wanting to rage trade - purely based on his mountain of work so far this year. However, will he improve those numbers purely based on an easier run home and games at Marvel?

I think yes. Carlton's next 8 weeks - you could argue they may win 6 of them. 85 average in wins vs 83.5 in losses (uninjured)

My only issue with this is that you'll be waiting for the 2/11 games (the 130+) to come twice in his run home which is awesome, you'll be stoked 4/11 games and then 7/11 games <79 you'll be angry and wanting to rage trade - purely based on his mountain of work so far this year. However, will he improve those numbers purely based on an easier run home and games at Marvel?

I think yes. Carlton's next 8 weeks - you could argue they may win 6 of them. 85 average in wins vs 83.5 in losses (uninjured)
I'm really bad at math and it's getting late, but that looks like a combined total of 13 /11

13 playing before trades, with Waterman injured and Reeves not named, and don't @ me! I needed Flynn money for upgrades.

So the trades I want to do, what do I get? Seven. Hundred. Freaking. Dollars. Short.

View attachment 1157549

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Plenty of better options than Lyons. Save 80k and go Titch, Kelly, Boak, Wines or about 5 others. Lyons won't drastically drop off with Neale back but I doubt he will blow those others out of the water. Save a bucket load of cash for similar output.

Nope. Im keeping him, or at worst trade him back later for 300k. Straight swap with CCJ, even Briggs if he can string some games together.
I'm leaning towards keeping Heeney, looping him with CCJ for the next week or two. Waterman is the donut

This is where I'm at. I think I am prepared to ride the Tomahawk and Tobias rollercoasters, particularly with forwards as volatile as they are this year. The potential payoff is high.

The main one I am grappling with is Edwards vs Bramble - Edwards gives me 18 on the park while Bramble gets me up to 19. Leaning towards Edwards on him being better cover for the remainder of the year (which is a complete guess).

SC trades.jpg

Stuff it, I'm going for glory!
Can't be assed waiting for Neale and Danger to "bottom out". They're both in my trade plans anyway.
Can afford them now so may as well JUST DO IT!
I'll stew on these trades 'till 7pm tomorrow! (Can do Briggs instead of Madden but Madden has better JS?)
View attachment 1157506
I love this play. Yes a little more expensive than they will be in a week or two but potentially saving a few trades doing it now and trades will be more precious in the run home than coin is my guess. 👍

-Poulter to Briggs
-Heeney to Jezza Cameron
-Waterman to AstroNaugh

:think::think::think:
big chol required
I can’t even keep up. You’ve made about 80 trades this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 7 trades left and no rookies on field, worst case I can 1 up/1 down to bring in a genuine F6 like Hawkins or Dale, then leave McKay at F7 with North ruck/fwd donut swing man at F8. Loophole McKay for 7 goal hauls, yeeees please :)
Gimpey and McKay loopholes at F6 sounds handy

A26061DB-4FAF-4AAC-9F36-CBCCF1C38402.gif

Plenty of better options than Lyons. Save 80k and go Titch, Kelly, Boak, Wines or about 5 others. Lyons won't drastically drop off with Neale back but I doubt he will blow those others out of the water. Save a bucket load of cash for similar output.
Lyons will outscore all of those options on the run home.

I'm not saying any will outscore Lyons. I'm saying a 80k savings or there abouts for a potential 3-10 pts less per game is probably the right move.
True. Could use that 80k to upgrade someone like Farrar to SP Mackay

CFE6E2F9-3124-458C-A4E0-E86B92713DE7.gif

We’ve already established that I’ve outscored you since the Round 1-3 rookie selection debacle, although last week may have changed that. I appreciate you making trades to make my job easier tho.

Ultimately it's more of "saving trades" move than a "making trades" move

How many trades do you have left with CCJ at F6?

I can have 7 trades left with CCJ at F7. I think that's a good thing.

There's 10 rounds to go, s**t could go sideways sooooo quickly. Enough trades for injuries, and also enough to luxury trade an Impey or Heppell in a few weeks. Or just move McKay to F7 for the occasional loophole. Big picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back