Racing June Daily Thread: You’ll go Stradbroke betting on Queensland racing

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything worth a flutter in R1-4 at Ascot tonight with the bonus bet promos?

Tips are earlier in this thread. Keen Point Lonsdale and Creative Force in the openers

Wonder how ballydoyle feel with Obrien sitting on a grand total of one winner.

which makes me think Snowfall was just an absolute outlier of a performance.

hes juveniles are rubbish this season has no good 2 or 3yos

Wonder how ballydoyle feel with Obrien sitting on a grand total of one winner.

which makes me think Snowfall was just an absolute outlier of a performance.

hes juveniles are rubbish this season has no good 2 or 3yos

His best 2yo runs tonight and Bolshoi Ballet will be better back to 2000. St Marks Basilica also looks top class

I guess he has only won an English oaks, Irish and English 1000 guineas a French Guineas and a French Derby this season What a hack.

His best 2yo runs tonight and Bolshoi Ballet will be better back to 2000. St Marks Basilica also looks top class

I guess he has only won an English oaks, Irish and English 1000 guineas a French Guineas and a French Derby this season What a hack.
With the horses hes given he would want to be doing that still think its a down year for the team.

With the horses hes given he would want to be doing that still think its a down year for the team.

He has won every classic run so far except the English/Irish 2000 guineas and the English Derby and you think that is a pass mark at best. Harsh judge

I like Bolshoi Ballet

St Marks is average to me tho.

If you think SMB is average you’ll get good odds to play around it wherever it turns up next. Currently second fave for the Eclipse

He has won every classic run so far except the English/Irish 2000 guineas and the English Derby and you think that is a pass mark at best. Harsh judge
Perhaps you are correct i guess the proof will be how many if any race on next season and how they perform against older horses.

I bet a lot of them go to stud

Perhaps you are correct i guess the proof will be how many if any race on next season and how they perform against older horses.

I bet a lot of them go to stud

They are actually more likely to race on if they are average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back