Preview Changes v Essendon - Round 15, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

BBB would have to be the most expensive 'depth' player in AFL history . Is it true he's on 800k/ year till 2025?
We also have another depth player from North..Daw. He'll probably never put on the jumper. Would love to know why we signed up these Casey players.

Agree Harmes is best with a run with role, keep someone quietish and get his own footy.

I think an extra tall would've stretched Essendon's defence, but neither BBB or Weid are in any sort of form so the smaller/more mobile setup hopefully gets the job done. Need our pressure to be up though and be smarter with our entries.
With less talls hopefully we don't bomb it in as often unless Max is down there.

BBB would have to be the most expensive 'depth' player in AFL history . Is it true he's on 800k/ year till 2025?
We also have another depth player from North..Daw. He'll probably never put on the jumper. Would love to know why we signed up these Casey players.
We signed them as no one same TMc or Jacko (or Petty) coming good to the extent they have this year and our tall depth was otherwise pretty thin.

North offered BBB 750K a year over three years.

I think Melbourne have him for around 500K (I just can't find an article to support that, but pretty sure the Demons are not paying 750K+). I did see an interview with Goodwin and he was talking about BBB featuring more as a longer term prospect. I took that to mean 2022 and onwards. This was due to the amount of footy he missed out on.

Love these posts.

a) Brown isn't on 800k a year, was reported around 550
b) Did you expect us to sign a gun KPF to play at Casey all year? Daws job is LITERALLY to play at Casey unless we have about five injuries in our talls department.

FMD some people are stupid

Love these posts.

a) Brown isn't on 800k a year, was reported around 550
b) Did you expect us to sign a gun KPF to play at Casey all year? Daws job is LITERALLY to play at Casey unless we have about five injuries in our talls department.

FMD some people are stupid

So antagonistic Schmutt, smh, personally, I like way Snrub thinks.

I moved a shed about 50 yards today with my bare ******* hands (and a Jack, some pipe and some 2x4s, but who’s counting). It goes without saying that I’m now drunk on some shitty American light beer. So I’m just here to say that the only change I require, no Demand, is in the team’s effort.

I moved a shed about 50 yards today with my bare ******* hands (and a Jack, some pipe and some 2x4s, but who’s counting). It goes without saying that I’m now drunk on some shitty American light beer. So I’m just here to say that the only change I require, no Demand, is in the team’s effort.
One day you gotta come to oz and taste the mother's milk that's VB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day you gotta come to oz and taste the mother's milk that's VB
That s**t makes some of the shitty mass produced American beers taste like liquid gold

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hi all, I come in peace. Just wondering what the deal with BBB is? Is he still getting back to full fitness after his knee injury? I didn’t see any of the games he played for you but his stats seemed ok at least in terms of scoring. It’s interesting to me as pre-season he was labeled as the recruit that could get you into the 8, but you’ve become the best team in the comp basically without any input from him.

Good luck tonight and see you in the final round 👍

Hi all, I come in peace. Just wondering what the deal with BBB is? Is he still getting back to full fitness after his knee injury? I didn’t see any of the games he played for you but his stats seemed ok at least in terms of scoring. It’s interesting to me as pre-season he was labeled as the recruit that could get you into the 8, but you’ve become the best team in the comp basically without any input from him.

Good luck tonight and see you in the final round 👍

He's genuinely s**t I think, game has gone past him, but others will tell you differently. #KeeptheFaith

He's genuinely sh*t I think, game has gone past him, but others will tell you differently. #KeeptheFaith
I think someone has hit you in the head with a cheese board. He is not s**t, he was unfit and out of form, and our other forwards were doing a great job without him. He simply is not banging down the door for a recall, and we are functioning *fine without him.

* Also functioning fine without Weid, see first few rounds.

I think someone has hit you in the head with a cheese board. He is not sh*t, he was unfit and out of form, and our other forwards were doing a great job without him. He simply is not banging down the door for a recall, and we are functioning *fine without him.

But if Geelong are interested in him I would consider a straight swap with Cameron.

I think someone has hit you in the head with a cheese board. He is not sh*t, he was unfit and out of form, and our other forwards were doing a great job without him. He simply is not banging down the door for a recall, and we are functioning *fine without him.

De Nile is a river in Egypt. He's s**t.

VBs ******* gold don't let anyone tell ya different.
Give me a Crowny, a Coldy, a ted anyday. Move to North America and you'll see what real sh*t beer is
Not sure you could name 4 worse beers. Didn't know anyone over 18 drank TEDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back