Trades Round 18 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 green dots pretty handy. Finlay the trusty loop rook not named anywhere near the club. Good lad

Parks and Kelly are my only two missing (excluding Whitfield, who is being traded this week)

Nightmare stuff. Langford, Whitfield and Markov all out.

Was considering Markov to Burgess and Langford to Oliver/Neale but Burgess being named FWD has scuppered that. At a total loss of what to do!

Newman named on the extended bench is slightly annoying

Probably means I have to wait till Friday teams to make sure he's playing, meaning no Grundy (have to move Darcy out of the ruck tonight to get him)

Who to bring in out of the following:
English, Kelly (if playing), Matt Kennedy, Marshall, Bowes

I think I’m leaning Kennedy or Bowes at this point. Marshall would be the go if his TOG increases.
i went bowes last week and basically looked at your options this week.

Bowes seagulls and lowest floor if hes back to his role (which he is)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still going to go with

Amartey to West
Whitfield to Touk.

Markov can sit on the bench for a week. Highmore outscored him by about 30pts last week anyway and at least Markov won’t lose anymore cash.

Next week I’ll cash in Highmore and out that cash on top of Markov.

Looks like the general consensus is trading out Whitfield. I thought he was only not playing for one week, or am I missing something?
Will be a good POD if you can afford to hold.

I'm holding Cunners by fielding Sharp in his place, it's a cost but will give me options next week.

Looks like the general consensus is trading out Whitfield. I thought he was only not playing for one week, or am I missing something?
Yeah I’m not sure now. Was a trade but I’m thinking as I’m playing league maybe worth a hold. Is there any stats on players returning from concussion?

Holding Whitfield. Didn't want to trade Jones because he is back next week apparently, but BE of 49 is probably as much as he will get so seeya. Held him through two injuries but I need cash now.

Half an hour to change my mind and Darcy may get the VC. Only concern for me is that Darcy is so injury prone and unfortunately he is about due for another.

Trades 18.png

Last edited:
Holding Whitfield rather than miss the last chance at Bramble's cash generation. Have to decide tonight unfortunately but Darcy is the best guy to bring in, unless I'd tried to find a way to get Dunkley but that may have meant trading Whit and missing Bramble..

Didn't want to trade Jones because he is back next week apparently, but BE of 49 is probably as much as he will get so seeya. Held him through two injuries but I need cash now.

Half an hour to change my mind and Darcy may get the VC.

View attachment 1178267
Darcy is my VC ! Get aboard, he's a pig

Who takes his points if this is the case? Simpkin could kill it even more than he has lately.

Me picking Bowes over Simpkin after their bye round just keeps looking more dire. Reckon that move alone might be the one that costs me a hat :cry:
Yeah potentially. I feel like Simpkin is better playing that half inside half outside role when Cunnington feeds him. I would’ve thought they’d name Anderson in light of this news as he’s the perfect replacement

Whitfield - Lloyd
Markov - De Goey (via Hall into defence)

Looping Madden/Amartey at F6 as my last rookie on field.

Forced trades means holding Cripps again - the bloke who gets tagged to a 50 despite averaging at the heady heights of 71 in the three games beforehand. Happy days.

VC Mitchell, C Grundy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back