Trades Round 18 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who to trade out first Haynes or Dusty?

Was set on Haynes going, but now a change of venue as well as Dusty’s higher BE and I’m second guessing myself 🤔
I'd look at trading Dusty, only because his price is higher, which allows you more options

Who to bring in out of the following:
English, Kelly (if playing), Matt Kennedy, Marshall, Bowes

I think I’m leaning Kennedy or Bowes at this point. Marshall would be the go if his TOG increases.

Whoa..
Mine either don't play (Reeves & Sharp)
Or fail to make their break even, or max rise $2k like Rantall, Kelly & Dylan Williams.
Last half of the year has been a disaster for rookies.

Now it's probably better if players like Valente don't play so we have some decent options to play on field next year.
Oh i worded that poorly, i should have stressed my best rookes are reaching that, most are sub 250k. Special shout out to Reeves who i got in on his bye and he rolled his ankle before even playing a game for me

What a year

Hunter out Darcy Forward Grundy into the Ruck
Whitfield out for De Goey

Next week De Goey into the forwards for Dusty and try to find a good midfielder

Well, it appears to be official: Langford is out for a while. He will have to go. I could also trade out Whitfield as well but I may hold.

Made a major blue last week choosing Pedlar over Bramble and while I could just do two sideways trades I want to keep generating cash so I will pay a premium for Bramble this week. If I got him last week then I would definitely go sideways now but cash generators are rare at present so he is essential I reckon. Hopefully he scores well again.

That would be a big help because Whit’s replacement would have been a good scorer.

Slightly jealous of all the folks with no rookies on field who are able to flick midpricers or underperforming premos.

I'm sticking fat with Weightman/Amartey for JDG/rookie this week before sending guys like harmes/haynes packing. Holding Whit too, just in case it's only a one weeker... :shrug:

Any buyers at $308 K ......wouldn't think so, not a great scorer ....but in desperate times, sometimes desperate measures are required

Bloody hell if Kelly is an out that’s another round I can’t get rid of my rookies. Never get them off my field at this rate
I've got two Rookies on ground .....will get one off, but no chance of getting the last one off .....just have to choose which rookie to leave that can ave at least 60

Any buyers at $308 K ......wouldn't think so, not a great scorer ....but in desperate times, sometimes desperate measures are required

He scored very well recently (can’t remember exactly when) at VFL level, so looked at price then as a sneaky option, but not at this price with our rookies this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got two Rookies on ground .....will get one off, but no chance of getting the last one off .....just have to choose which rookie to leave that can ave at least 60

That’s where I think I’ll end up sitting. Have Highmore who I think most weeks should be acceptable at the moment for a 65+ and seems to have really cemented his place.

Looking at going Whitfield to Guthrie (underpriced and could go 110+ most weeks)
Hunter to De Goey (with Dunkley expected back soon Hunter has to go)

Think I’m going to look to upgrade all my “premo” Mids from here to uber premos. Get crouch to Parish and Ellis to Bont.

That’s where I think I’ll end up sitting. Have Highmore who I think most weeks should be acceptable at the moment for a 65+ and seems to have really cemented his place.

Looking at going Whitfield to Guthrie (underpriced and could go 110+ most weeks)
Hunter to De Goey (with Dunkley expected back soon Hunter has to go)

Think I’m going to look to upgrade all my “premo” Mids from here to uber premos. Get crouch to Parish and Ellis to Bont.
I've ended up going Langford to De Goey, and Whitfield to Petracca ......it was a toss up between Petracca and Neale, with BRIS having a dream fixture from here

But after chopping and changing, I opted for the guy whose 3 round ave is 134 ......form is a great guide, and I can still bring Neale in soon

Yeah, Highmore is a good option, just in great form ....just 1-2 good rookies would really help though

If Yeo is out it throws a spanner in the works... 9k Short of going Whit and Yeo to Grundy and Matt Kennedy

Thinking I might have to go Darcy and English/Stephenson/Ridley/Bowes/Marshall etc. thinking English but he’s every chance for a 70 and has Gawn and ROB coming up..

If Yeo is out it throws a spanner in the works... 9k Short of going Whit and Yeo to Grundy and Matt Kennedy

Thinking I might have to go Darcy and English/Stephenson/Ridley/Bowes/Marshall etc. thinking English but he’s every chance for a 70 and has Gawn and ROB coming up..
Serious question... is TMac an option if he's not playing as a key forward? Really looks good as a tall mobile winger.

Serious question... is TMac an option if he's not playing as a key forward? Really looks good as a tall mobile winger.
He’s still playing up forward, I’ve considered it because with Brown in the side he’s free’d up a lot. Has the chance to move up the ground a bit more but is still kicking goals. At 537k it’s a high risk high reward move because he’s a chance to smack a 50 or lower

He’s still playing up forward, I’ve considered it because with Brown in the side he’s free’d up a lot. Has the chance to move up the ground a bit more but is still kicking goals. At 537k it’s a high risk high reward move because he’s a chance to smack a 50 or lower
Yeah, I own him in a couple of keepers and he's been pretty solid when released from that deep fwd role. Breakeven is mid fifties iirc so he seems a low risk option.
However, he'd be in my side over JDG and I find it hard to picture a scenario where he outscored De Goat for the remainder of the year....

:think: :think: :think:

Yeah, I own him in a couple of keepers and he's been pretty solid when released from that deep fwd role. Breakeven is mid fifties iirc so he seems a low risk option.
However, he'd be in my side over JDG and I find it hard to picture a scenario where he outscored De Goat for the remainder of the year....

:think: :think: :think:
Yeah I can’t see it personally, I have considered him but it just feels to risky. But here I am saying that and having to chose between English, Bowes, Ridley and Marshall etc

One we should keep our eyes on as a cheap premium upgrade in the coming weeks is Anderson (Norf). He had the highest ppm of any player last year. Probably plays this weekend
I've had Cunnington for the last 5 weeks averaging over 110, Anderson in might affect his scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back