Trades Round 18 Trades - The Impossible Dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all- newbie here to the site.
Aiming to win cash league and currently 2nd on ladder.
Any advice would be appreciated. 7 trades left and $18,800 in bank.
View attachment 1178633

The only thing I would do this week is look for a playing rookie you can downgrade one of your DNPs to. This will free up a bit more cash and help your bench cover as you don't have much.

at this stage keep Jordon as your M8. I would be trying to get Treacy & CCJ up and down to a premo fwd next week

hopefully Reeves can generate some cash for you to help with another upgrade

Anyone have an idea how long Cunnington will be 'managed' for? I have a relatively complete team with bench cover, and three trades left. Thinking Cunnington to Merrett, but if he only misses one week...

Anyone have an idea how long Cunnington will be 'managed' for? I have a relatively complete team with bench cover, and three trades left. Thinking Cunnington to Merrett, but if he only misses one week...
Is Cunnington "managed" ....or choosing not to go into Hub Life ?

With Erica Hipwood out of action Joedy was going to get one last chance in my team tonight (looped on the bench). However, with a b/e of 118 and an expected drop of more than $15k it's time for you to go stinky Joe.

Thanks for the $160k, now get out

Just gotta work out which way to go :think:

1626408194778.png

1626408574971.png

With Erica Hipwood out of action Joedy was going to get one last chance in my team tonight (looped on the bench). However, with a b/e of 118 and an expected drop of more than $15k it's time for you to go stinky Joe.

View attachment 1178704

View attachment 1178710

Super-POD Dunks!

He aint going down in price...

View attachment 1178704

View attachment 1178710
I would suggest Dunkley's role might be a bit of an unknown being first game back from a long layoff. Hall has been awesome the last month, but also just as likely to pull a string. Good luck whichever way you go. Tough decision.

Is Cunnington "managed" ....or choosing not to go into Hub Life ?

Yeh, I think it was the latter. He's not playing this week for family reasons/not travelling with team, not for any fitness reason. How long that keeps him out depends on where North are playing next, I guess.

Docherty and Whitfield riding the pine in defence.
Langford the same up forward.

Trades left.png

1626410128786.png

Bianco and Murphy to cover in DEF, possible donut likely if Murphy is omitted.
JDG to F6, Waterman to cover Langford.

1626410322737.png

I might take a break next year. Time to focus on something else.

fvcSXkrfeWvtDujv01b81QPbxoDKmdyocLSq36B4VNl4El6zVtsydL0-ewDZ-W7SSdbqT4_2efOcHa0iEgnOCYaRhVrxwjo

Good luck to those contending in their cashies, and those gunning for a super high rank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all- newbie here to the site.
Aiming to win cash league and currently 2nd on ladder.
Any advice would be appreciated. 7 trades left and $18,800 in bank.
View attachment 1178633
Do nothing

You're second on the ladder. All you have to do is finish top 4.

Worry about trades when finals arrive.

Any advice appreciated for trades to make.

In a scrap for top 4 in my cash league, playing 1st this weekend and am projected to win just.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 51

In a scrap for top 4 in my cash league, playing 1st this weekend and am projected to win just.

Thanks everyone!
Nothing this week

Thanks everyone!
Nothing this week

Yep, hold this week. Make the most of your loops to try and get a good score to count.

Durham being named as a 102k Mid/Def means * it, I'm going for it. Need to make some hail mary plays.

Madden and Dusty out

My boy Josh Dunkley and this Durham bloke in. 2 trades left. Lets go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back