Trades Round 18 Trades - The Impossible Dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously torn between Dawson, Lloyd, Guthrie, and Fyfe as my last trade (except for one emergency trade) for Cripps. Lloyd and Guthrie are the obvious safe bets, but Dawson as a POD is mighty tempting.
Seriously torn between Dawson, Lloyd, Guthrie, and Fyfe as my last trade (except for one emergency trade) for Cripps. Lloyd and Guthrie are the obvious safe bets, but Dawson as a POD is mighty tempting.

Tough, heart says Dawson as a POD and Swans supporter ha. Guthrie I think has similar scoring potential and is safer than Dawson but less of a POD. Fyfe, can be a bit iffy but slightly cheaper than the other 3. If you can wait a week then I'd bring Guthrie in next week as his BE is 147 this week. If you're looking for a POD then defs Dawson. I'm not sold on Lloyd, swans have an easy run home so I don't think he'll get many easy scoring disposals plus his scoring potential isn't as good as Dawson/Guthrie. I've probs confused you further :/. Basically:

POD - Dawson
Safety - Guthrie (if you can wait a week, don't think hell hit his BE)
Defence Safe - LLoyd
Cheap/Risk - Fyfe

Tough, heart says Dawson as a POD and Swans supporter ha. Guthrie I think has similar scoring potential and is safer than Dawson but less of a POD. Fyfe, can be a bit iffy but slightly cheaper than the other 3. If you can wait a week then I'd bring Guthrie in next week as his BE is 147 this week. If you're looking for a POD then defs Dawson. I'm not sold on Lloyd, swans have an easy run home so I don't think he'll get many easy scoring disposals plus his scoring potential isn't as good as Dawson/Guthrie. I've probs confused you further :/. Basically:

POD - Dawson
Safety - Guthrie (if you can wait a week, don't think hell hit his BE)
Defence Safe - LLoyd
Cheap/Risk - Fyfe
Agree on all fronts. Dawson and Guthrie are the two I'm really umming and uhhing over. Guess my season is shot enough for it to be worth a punt on Dawson.

I'm $5k short of doing my trades with Parker. Bloody hell why couldn't he be cheaper!!!

Need a rookie that's playing, otherwise maybe I should just hold for a week and let Bianco cover Whitfield.

Meh I'll lock in my Freo and Cats players and assess tomorrow. Need Ginnivan to debut.

Agree on all fronts. Dawson and Guthrie are the two I'm really umming and uhhing over. Guess my season is shot enough for it to be worth a punt on Dawson.

Yep, 59 BE for Dawson, so get him this week if you can. I can't afford Dawson :( so i'll be living his SC success through you :p

I'm $5k short of doing my trades with Parker. Bloody hell why couldn't he be cheaper!!!

Need a rookie that's playing, otherwise maybe I should just hold for a week and let Bianco cover Whitfield.

Meh I'll lock in my Freo and Cats players and assess tomorrow. Need Ginnivan to debut.
I would have thought there would have been an announcement if Ginnivan was debuting.

I would have thought there would have been an announcement if Ginnivan was debuting.
Yeah agree, could still happen tomorrow, but not looking promising :(

Stuck with what to do here...

- Want to cover Whitfield.
- Need to get A.Fyfe back MID to open open DPP.
- need to move on Dev Rob!!

Thinking of getting in Lloyd and a cheap Rookie.
But also kinda want to keep Madden to swap with Brigga for bench cover.

9da2f0899510fd01683a74c7d7eb77b3.jpg
1fc87282b315ebe61df28d33673c06be.jpg

Langford & CCJ - OUT
Dunks & Ginnivan - IN

Stuck with what to do here...

- Want to cover Whitfield.
- Need to get A.Fyfe back MID to open open DPP.
- need to move on Dev Rob!!

Thinking of getting in Lloyd and a cheap Rookie.
But also kinda want to keep Madden to swap with Brigga for bench cover.

9da2f0899510fd01683a74c7d7eb77b3.jpg
1fc87282b315ebe61df28d33673c06be.jpg

you can swap your DPPs across 3 lines using Cookiemon method without using a trade

think Jiska has written it up in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final trade made.

Neale > Dangerfield

I have 8 really good premo mids, but they're all Mid only which severley restricts my ability to cover injuries with my limited bench. By changing one to a Mid/Fwd DPP player it opens up many more ways the bench can cover for injuries. I feel it's a far better option than saving the trade to replace just 1 LTI player in future and then not being able to properly cover additional injuries.

I've been holding off on this trade until it was in at risk of becoming unaffordable and after this week it probably will be. After this week I'd probably have to trade out Bont or Macrae instead which would be a far worse situation.

you can swap your DPPs across 3 lines using Cookiemon method without using a trade

think Jiska has written it up in here
Cheers,

Had a look. Don't think there is a way I can do it which will move Fyfe to MID, but also keep Briggs and Madden at opposite ends of the field ...

Cheers,

Had a look. Don't think there is a way I can do it which will move Fyfe to MID, but also keep Briggs and Madden at opposite ends of the field ...
Actually I can.
I'll go Fyfe out
Move Briggs to DEF
Move Robertson to FWD
Bring in Random MID

2nd Trade
Random MID to Fyfe.

The I'll be able to go

Dev Rob via Briggs to Lloyd
Edwards to Ginnivan(?)

Everyone where they need to be

Ginnivan spotted wearing the A-team guernsey at match sim, one of the reliable posters on our board rode past Vic Park. Surely he's playing then

I'm doing the double Pies in...

-Waterman to Ginnivan
-Weightman to Crisp

2 trades left

Ginnivan spotted wearing the A-team guernsey at match sim, one of the reliable posters on our board rode past Vic Park. Surely he's playing then

I'm doing the double Pies in...

-Waterman to Ginnivan
-Weightman to Crisp

2 trades left

Any idea on Murphy?

Hi all- newbie here to the site.
Aiming to win cash league and currently 2nd on ladder.
Any advice would be appreciated. 7 trades left and $18,800 in bank.
Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 11.58.09 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back