Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played a block of 6 games straight earlier in the year.
He has played 4 straight at the moment.
expecting 9 straight to finish the year is unlikely imo.
Not having a go, but wording it like that makes it sound like he played 6 games and was rested. If not for the bye he'd be on a run of 10 straight.
Not sure whether that's a good thing or not

Last edited:
I'm tempted too
Do you think they will rest him at all in any of the remaining weeks?
Not until he gets to 1000. Then he has the option to retire at the end of the season if he wants.

They might need to rest that selfish kent Papley. Kent doesn't pass.

Alright boiz, where does my final trade go?

1627012719936.png

Option 1 - Dusty to Gawn (means Marshall to bench, CCJ to FWD) 200k randomly left over

Option 2 - Dusty to Macrae/Parish/literally anyone. Highest scoring player if i want. Got 750k to blow.

Option 2 just means if i don't bring in bearded campaigner Gawn, Marshall is still isolating next week, and CJJ is either dropped or doesn't even play, i'll be exposed to a in my ruck.

View attachment 1184446

Option 1 - Dusty to Gawn (means Marshall to bench, CCJ to FWD) 200k randomly left over

Option 2 - Dusty to Macrae/Parish/literally anyone. Highest scoring player if i want. Got 750k to blow.

Option 2 just means if i don't bring in bearded campaigner Gawn, Marshall is still isolating next week, and CJJ is either dropped or doesn't even play, i'll be exposed to a in my ruck.

Dusty > Darcy then straight C on him

Marshall available for Rd20. Isolating until next Tuesday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1184446

If you got that much bank I'd trade Newcombe and keep Dusty as an honorary captains loophole... will make your final team on paper look better too.

View attachment 1184446

Dusty to Darcy as mentioned OR

Dusty to Touk Touk!

I have already traded Dusty to Shai. Thoughts on what i should do for my second trade?
1) Jelly to Clarry (Brockman on field)
2) Greene to Hind
3) cop the outs and field Brockman and keep my last trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back