Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a peak at the SA hotspot site. Their tier 1 is slightly different (although with common sense we are hopefully doing this anyway). Get tested...quarantine for 14 days with your family. Tier 2 Get tested and quarantine for 14 days. Tier 3 get tested and quarantine until first negative...so on.

pretty sure vic and nsw require everyone a tier 1 is living with to isolate with them

It was always allowed. The advice was for under 50's to speak with your GP.

Try paying attention.
That part of the advice was never as prominent as “if under 60 wait for Pfizer “. It’s a clusterfork of messaging

prevention? what do you consider prevention given youre let it rip stance?
My read is that he thinks (now) that all parts of Australia (not just hot spots) should be pushing AZ and when available the Pfizer to avoid high consequences of inevitable disease outbreaks. We do need to keep watching what is happening in the UK (will they have a rise in death)

My read is that he thinks (now) that all parts of Australia (not just hot spots) should be pushing AZ and when available the Pfizer to avoid high consequences of inevitable disease outbreaks. We do need to keep watching what is happening in the UK (will they have a rise in death)

my point on AZ is its easier said than done. Its been demonized by our poli's and conservative media, and people are shocked that punters are not lining up for this now.

if AZ is to be the answer, we need a brand new strategy on how to rebuild consumer confidence in it.

and mandating it is not the answer. We have already seen, if given a choice of AZ or nothing, people are choosing nothing

pretty sure vic and nsw require everyone a tier 1 is living with to isolate with them
You (as a household member of tier 1) can move out and be not considered household if
- the tier 1 person is still negative on test
- you test negative
I have work colleagues who have done this.

You (as a household member of tier 1) can move out and be not considered household if
- the tier 1 person is still negative on test
- you test negative
I have work colleagues who have done this.
Thats not what they told me! Or is that as your mates are in healthcare.

When have i ever said let it rip, show me those posts.

You whine if people miss quote you, lets see if you have the nuts to re tract.

you have complained constantly that everything needs to open up, and that restrictions are not sustainable. That is a let it rip strategy (not by design but by consequence)

Do you think pushing a police officer is considered assault?

What if you pushed the officer with a closed fist?

I never said he should be charged, try to keep up, he should be charge for being a moron and breaking the lock down rules, although if he was in Vic we both know he wouldn't be charged, he didn't punch the horse though like the media are saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you have complained constantly that everything needs to open up, and that restrictions are not sustainable. That is a let it rip strategy (not by design but by consequence)

Show me, where i have said open up ? or are you full of s**t.

Never once have i said their should not be restrictions, just needed to be done better and relative.

Show me, where i have said open up ? or are you full of sh*t.

Never once have i said their should not be restrictions, just needed to be done better and relative.

and thats the point - LGA lockdowns, removal of mask mandates, opening of retail etc doesnt achieve reductions in cases. at best it plateaus them or slows the rate of increase (as we saw in both nsw and vic).

the ultimate outcome is exactly what is happening in nsw now, people saying "oh well, too hard, lets give up and live with the virus"

the end result is let it rip because thats where it leads

my point on AZ is its easier said than done. Its been demonized by our poli's and conservative media, and people are shocked that punters are not lining up for this now.

if AZ is to be the answer, we need a brand new strategy on how to rebuild consumer confidence in it.

and mandating it is not the answer. We have already seen, if given a choice of AZ or nothing, people are choosing nothing

We have just had massive anti lockdown and anti vax marches all over the eastern seaboard.

Federal Government members attended and supported the protests.

And entirely predictably each/way Scotty is nowhere to be seen.

This is a s**t show for the ages. The vacuum of leadership is outright embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back