Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This part of Melbourne does, stay away from the west and all good 😉

Bullshit. There are cases north and east and southeast of Melbourne. You don't know that no one you've been near doesn't have the virus. You're risking other people's health out of pure selfishness.

Nah it's a left jab. Just because it's a sh*t punch, doesn't mean it's not a punch.

This is a punch.

The ABC reported that two men were arrested for animal cruelty. Was it the guys that were sat on the horses' backs and steering them into the crowd by yanking on pieces of metal strapped into their mouths?

Bullshit. There are cases north and east and southeast of Melbourne. You don't know that no one you've been near doesn't have the virus. You're risking other people's health out of pure selfishness.

And? If that was a danger then we’d be getting hundreds if not thousands of cases a day, not 14 all in isolation…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, too funny, keep it up. Now be a good little sheep and wear that mask to bed 😉
The past two lockdowns have scuppered any birthday celebration for my 2 year old daughter, my nephew, myself and my sister-in-law. It sucks.

There’s also a bigger picture here though.

The combination of your selfishness and your mockery of those who do the right thing really makes me hope you get caught one day.

The past two lockdowns have scuppered any birthday celebration for my 2 year old daughter, my nephew, myself and my sister-in-law. It sucks.

The combination of your selfishness and your mockery of those who do the right thing really makes me hope you get caught one day.
There's no chance eddie has left the safety of his house and keyboard this last week, I wouldn't worry about him.

He's the sort of dude who would tell everyone in high school that he had a girlfriend but we don't know her because she goes to a different school.

But that’s the beauty, I can’t get caught cos it’s perfectly legal 😉 I’m not stupid enough to go breaking restrictions without a foolproof cover story for the coppers.

But I’m also not going to sit in my place in virus free Regional Victoria all by myself because lockdowns keep ruining my chances to get involved in the local community I’ve only just moved to. So I’ll come visit my friends in the virus free areas of Melbourne virus n a perfectly safe outdoor environment whilst also getting the added benefits of exercising.

You calling other people sheep never gets old.

But it’s soo true about people who must follow every rule the government tells them to and do it to the letter. They won’t travel 5.1kms to pick up something via click and collect, they’ll wear a mask when by themselves and then claim we must follow the health advice.

The same health advice that admitted some of the rules weren’t made based on health advice but captains picks by the premier…

If I or my friends or family lived in areas that were actually at risk or a threat then I’d act differently but we’re not.

Most of these sheep would refuse to take their mask off to talk to a deaf person because they’re so scared by the government that ever taking their mask off would kill them and their family.

There's no chance eddie has left the safety of his house and keyboard this last week, I wouldn't worry about him.

He's the sort of dude who would tell everyone in high school that he had a girlfriend but we don't know her because she goes to a different school.
I remember her, always on the late train.

Ever wondered what happened to the flu? Does not seem to exist anymore. Oh, yeah social distancing and other measures have made it go away.

Nope, wrong! The Covid test cannot tell the difference between the flu and covid so they default to covid. Think I am making this up. Nope, wrong, straight from the horses (USA CDC), mouth:

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

So basically all the data on Covid is mixed in with cases of the flu. We will never know the true data.
I call bullshit.
We order as separate tests from the same swab
- COVID-19 pcr
- flu pcr (flu A,b parainfluenza and rsv)

But it’s soo true about people who must follow every rule the government tells them to and do it to the letter. They won’t travel 5.1kms to pick up something via click and collect, they’ll wear a mask when by themselves and then claim we must follow the health advice.

The same health advice that admitted some of the rules weren’t made based on health advice but captains picks by the premier…

If I or my friends or family lived in areas that were actually at risk or a threat then I’d act differently but we’re not.

Most of these sheep would refuse to take their mask off to talk to a deaf person because they’re so scared by the government that ever taking their mask off would kill them and their family.
20210725_143745.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back