Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how the media reports it.

The ABC on the outbreak in south west Sydney.

View attachment 1186355
What the ABC missed. And strangely no police horses involved.

Um, heres the actual tweet. Confirms that as per every thread you post in, you are full of s**t

Ever wondered what happened to the flu? Does not seem to exist anymore. Oh, yeah social distancing and other measures have made it go away.

Nope, wrong! The Covid test cannot tell the difference between the flu and covid so they default to covid. Think I am making this up. Nope, wrong, straight from the horses (USA CDC), mouth:

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

So basically all the data on Covid is mixed in with cases of the flu. We will never know the true data.
Don't worry, the flu hasn't forgotten about us.

We're ****ed in Aus when we open up eventually. Bookmark it.

The past two lockdowns have scuppered any birthday celebration for my 2 year old daughter, my nephew, myself and my sister-in-law. It sucks.

I'm sorry about about your daughter's birthday party being spoilt. I think everyone would have their own personal stories to tell. People losing their businesses, not being able to be with loved ones when they are sick or dying, medical treatment postponed, weddings cancelled, children missing out on school.

But these are all outcomes of the measures being imposed, not the virus itself. Were the measures really commensurate with the risk to your 2 year old daughter or your family? Do you have family members who have lost their livelihoods from the lockdown measures?

I'm sorry about about your daughter's birthday party being spoilt. I think everyone would have their own personal stories to tell. People losing their businesses, not being able to be with loved ones when they are sick or dying, medical treatment postponed, weddings cancelled, children missing out on school.

But these are all outcomes of the measures being imposed, not the virus itself. Were the measures really commensurate with the risk to your 2 year old daughter or your family? Do you have family members who have lost their livelihoods from the lockdown measures?
Nice edit, think you may have missed the point of his post. As usual!

The past two lockdowns have scuppered any birthday celebration for my 2 year old daughter, my nephew, myself and my sister-in-law. It sucks.

There’s also a bigger picture here though.

The combination of your selfishness and your mockery of those who do the right thing really makes me hope you get caught one day.

I'm not twisting your words. Only someone who underplays the seriousness of the virus could say they will pick and choose what restrictions they will follow.

No, it’s about how serious the threat is in some locations, otherwise we’d never have allowed 75,000 to attend the MCG for ANZAC Day but we did because the threat in Melbourne was very low.

If you want to treat everywhere as under extreme threat then the entire country would be on stage 5 lockdowns until next year…

Spare me your fake sincerity sorted. You missed the point completely and I know better than to get drawn into your world of false equivalence. Stick to posting pictures of Muslims from four years ago and pretending they’re current.

Spare me your fake sincerity sorted. You missed the point completely and I know better than to get drawn into your world of false equivalence. Stick to posting pictures of Muslims from four years ago and pretending they’re current.

Not fake sincerity. I acknowledge the pics of Muslims from four years ago are fake. I was mistaken and I apologise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not fake sincerity. I acknowledge the pics of Muslims from four years ago are fake. I was mistaken and I apologise.
No, you realised. You just thought you’d try and slip it past the keeper. After getting up in arms about the horse picture about half an hour earlier too.

You also conveniently chopped out half of my last post to completely change the context of my point. My point being of course, that yes it sucked but that in the broader context of what’s going on, it pales into relative insignificance.

But you knew all that. You just trade in cynical and convenient deflection and sometimes, just flat out fake news.

Saint dan just got mentioned in the olympics, at the womens cycle race
(in the context of how the huge lockdown required after his second wave really impacted the preparation of one of the aussies).

As crappy as lock downs are, this one has not bothered me as much, as we are moving at the end of August we have been able to achieve a lot with regards to the move from our current residences being stuck at home, got all the things we needed to be moved to our new place ie: electricity, foxtel and internet provider organised with dates to occur on our plan, plenty of packing down, and in the TMI category was able to complete my free bowel cancer test down this weekend :). Now we are ahead lock down can finish thanks, even though i don't think it will, as we have stuff to do that requires us to be outside of 5km.

As crappy as lock downs are, this one has not bothered me as much, as we are moving at the end of August we have been able to achieve a lot with regards to the move from our current residences being stuck at home, got all the things we needed to be moved to our new place ie: electricity, foxtel and internet provider organised with dates to occur on our plan, plenty of packing down, and in the TMI category was able to complete my free bowel cancer test down this weekend :). Now we are ahead lock down can finish thanks, even though i don't think it will, as we have stuff to do that requires us to be outside of 5km.

You did well. We moved during the Feb lockdown and had issues with NBN (so first day or so we were living off mobile hotspots, and had me yelling at people at Vodafone.

The one that freaked me was power. We are in an older house, and were told we would need to wait for a tech to come out after the lockdown if we didn't have a digital box. Thankfully we did, but how the * is securing power not an essential service?!??? (I'm guessing the nuffy I was speaking to had no idea on the rules re: the restrictions)

In positive news, it's good to see former Richmond legend Alex Rance line up for the mighty Bombers. Wise choice Alex.

And nothing. You're selfish and don't care about how your actions affect others.
A hallmark trait of modern conservatives. It's all about them.

You did well. We moved during the Feb lockdown and had issues with NBN (so first day or so we were living off mobile hotspots, and had me yelling at people at Vodafone.
There is your problem right from the start

The one that freaked me was power. We are in an older house, and were told we would need to wait for a tech to come out after the lockdown if we didn't have a digital box. Thankfully we did, but how the fu** is securing power not an essential service?!??? (I'm guessing the nuffy I was speaking to had no idea on the rules re: the restrictions)

The place we are moving to already has NBN connected, was one of the first things we checked, we are with IINET and they have waived any fees to make the change, just have to take what any property that is IINET, ie: the modem plug it in and they said it will connect, we are surprised how easy everything has been to do to be honest.

The place we are moving to already has NBN connected, was one of the first things we checked, we are with IINET and they have waived any fees to make the change, just have to take what any property that is IINET, ie: the modem plug it in and they said it will connect, we are surprised how easy everything has been to do to be honest.

My arsehat seller disconnected our connection without telling us (I had everything set up for the autoswitch in advance)

I did a very good impression of Kerr on top of a car when I found out what happened :p

And that was my whole point, why have ATAGI taken that stance, that is it ok when suitable, it's either ok or it's not, and surely prevention is better than what we have now.
Medical advice regarding the vaccines will change as new evidence comes to light. They're still new.

My thought is that risk from AZ is significantly lower than health risks from lockdowns. I'd have no problem taking AZ if I hadn't already taken Pfizer. Clot risks are higher from the pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back