Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least andrews had the balls today to come out and say he failed. Covid zero is gone before vaccination rates are high enough.

gladys has refused to acknowledge anything of the sort despite being obvious to all.
I agree with the first point,

In regards to the second point, are you suggesting Gladys hasn't acknowledged we need to learn to live with Covid and vaccines rather than elimination of cases is the way out of lockdown?

At least andrews had the balls today to come out and say he failed. Covid zero is gone before vaccination rates are high enough.

gladys has refused to acknowledge anything of the sort despite being obvious to all.
NoPlanDan is basically adopting Glad's covid philosophy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's changed?

The vaccination rate triggers will beat any quest for COVID zero, even if this was last year's strain, which it clearly is not.

We need to be nimble about how we can do things differently this time around.

What shits me the most is that when Dan was pressed about vaccine passports yesterday, or thinking about alternate ways to allow vaccinated people to reignite some businesses and general life, he literally put it in the too hard basket. "Who will police that?". Direct quote from the bloke in charge of the police and all other regulations in our state.

The far left, Dan included, needs to lost the blinkers. It's not draconian or bust anymore!
I read the point as being “many don’t follow QR code’s, the cops say they have no resources to enforce, so it’s a legitimate question “how da fork do you verify double vaccination status for people getting freedoms “.

And Dan saw how quickly it was spreading around NSW yet when it got in to Victoria was far too slow to lock it down.
There was no feasible way to ban freight drivers and those forking removalists.

So where will this 60 more days of lockdown put Melbourne on the world standings? I can’t remember who was no 1 or how far in front they were?
Not ****ing helpful right now.

Right now I have crowded ED, half the nurses are on furlough the other half want to quit, I have ambulances trying to bring not sick covid patients to the ED because the direct admission pathway which is still being developed can’t be forking agreed on, the mental health people uni forking laterally decided they would only admit patients if they have negative tests even though no symptoms or exposure- so they wait another 8 ****ing hours in the overcrowded Ed.
Then I read your smarm. Give it a forking test Eddie. Read the forking room.
(Yes fully aware that is melty)

Not ******* helpful right now.

Right now I have crowded ED, half the nurses are on furlough the other half want to quit, I have ambulances trying to bring not sick covid patients to the ED because the direct admission pathway which is still being developed can’t be forking agreed on, the mental health people uni forking laterally decided they would only admit patients if they have negative tests even though no symptoms or exposure- so they wait another 8 ******* hours in the overcrowded Ed.
Then I read your smarm. Give it a forking test Eddie. Read the forking room.
(Yes fully aware that is melty)

Sorry, was actually asking the question as last time I saw the list it seemed a distance between first and Melbourne but now we’re committed to pretty much end of October at best which was seemingly the domesday scenario just two weeks ago, I was genuinely interested.

Amyway I found it and by 23rd September Melbourne will be no1 :(

It is interesting, more cases yet he will revoke the playground closure, 5km out to 10km etc....whats changed to make these moves? what health advice has changed from the health advice to make these decision originally?
The reality that nothing is working with the higher restrictions so they will reduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back