Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh there is a hell of a lot wrong in that graphic. For starters its way out of date and the Spanish Flu is believed to have originated in America not China.

(Not So) Fun Fact: The initial cases reported in Spain were actually French nationals and Spain was the first to report on it as everyone else was hushing it up because of the Great War which Spain was not a party.
There are a number of theories as to the Spanish Flu’s origin. The US is one of them. China is another. Europe is a third.

From what I’ve read, the weight of opinion points to China.

That's just mantra - adapt and accept? Sounds like another 3 word LNP soundbite.

Give me some practical solutions of how we can live our lives safely with the "fleeting beast".
Practical solutions have already been put in place, people have far more awareness of social distancing, hygeine, face masks, a lot of jobs will probably stay as work from home. All warehouses I go to all have covid safe practices involved.

Ben Fordham spoke about some stats the other day on radio, whilst Australia has hit a sad landmark in 1000 deaths of covid, in the past 18 months Australia has had over 200,000 deaths to other causes, cancer, heart disease, heart attacks/stroke, suicide etc etc. That puts Covid into perspective. He also goes on to state that the young 30 year old lady who left behind 3 kids and media reported as covid death, was later found to be after a coroner reports to have died from pneumonia, also fun tod bit, he mentioned that Australia's policy on covid deaths is that anybody who died WITH covid is nationally listed as dying FROM covid which is the policy regarding covid reporting.

You can live in fear, wear a 100 masks if it makes you feel safer, have a Vax shot every 3 months to keep you topped up, me, I just want to go back to as normal life as I possibly can.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Vaccines are a mere small piece of the puzzle, if there are still going to be lockdowns even after risking one's life and limb for a jab, it's not worth it.

cop out

you’re not prepared to vaccinate, but know it’s the only way out of this.

Stand up, or shut up.

Practical solutions have already been put in place, people have far more awareness of social distancing, hygeine, face masks, a lot of jobs will probably stay as work from home. All warehouses I go to all have covid safe practices involved.

Ben Fordham spoke about some stats the other day on radio, whilst Australia has hit a sad landmark in 1000 deaths of covid, in the past 18 months Australia has had over 200,000 deaths to other causes, cancer, heart disease, heart attacks/stroke, suicide etc etc. That puts Covid into perspective. He also goes on to state that the young 30 year old lady who left behind 3 kids and media reported as covid death, was later found to be after a coroner reports to have died from pneumonia, also fun tod bit, he mentioned that Australia's policy on covid deaths is that anybody who died WITH covid is nationally listed as dying FROM covid which is the policy regarding covid reporting.

You can live in fear, wear a 100 masks if it makes you feel safer, have a Vax shot every 3 months to keep you topped up, me, I just want to go back to as normal life as I possibly can.

ben and yourself know that those other deaths aren’t from a highly contagious virus that will topple health systems, infect entire communities and leave health care workers exposed.

cop out

you’re not prepared to vaccinate, but know it’s the only way out of this.

Stand up, or shut up.

Then the only way out is a colossal failure. Even the most vaccinated country Singapore is looking likely to do strict restrictions again with another increase of cases.

Ben Fordham? You are kidding aren't you?

commy Dan is on a crusade to get back into bed with his China mates that gave us the virus to begin with, oh the irony of it all and your the one paying for it, this is modern thinking at its finest

Oh please, we're the most locked down city in the world thanks to Dan's incompetence. For all of the "lock out" talk he's still going to lock down the state when the poop continues to hit the fan. Look at other "well vaccinated" nations that are currently reintroducing restrictions. The vaccine is not the great white hope.
Nope that's all due to you Anti-Vaxers

Why don't they at least allow vaccinated people to do what they want
Because they can still get it and pass it to someone not vaxed when shopping for example. With a signifigant part of the pop unvaxed it will overwhelm hospitals

Also hard as * to enforce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so this is where globalism has got us, its fair to say from an economical stand point that any monies gained from globalism over the past 20 years has pretty much gone down the toilet bowl and will now put the country back another 10 years economically. I refer to the economy because that is the reason why globalism was pushed down your throats in the first place. Like a bad investment you should cut your losses and run

Keep dreaming
I'm pro vaccination
I'm never putting a vaccine in my body that has no data showing the long term effects.
ive always wondered why people dont question the thoroughness of the vaccine tests to begin with, from a logical point of view i would say that every vaccine company in the world were hell bent on being the first to produce a vaccine that its pretty hard to be thorough when time wasnt allowed properly. Also there could be a case of the initial vaccine being the catalyst for the creation of the delta variant or other variants if proper test were not done. When you play with the body its a complex thing and there is always a counter reaction that might not be know nor could be know for sometime, we dont want another thalidomide situation.

Keep dreaming
I'm pro vaccination
I'm never putting a vaccine in my body that has no data showing the long term effects.

Totally your call I don’t judge, but there’s not one person in hospital right now in Victoria that’s had both doses. From memory only 1 in NSW that’s had both from a bigger sample size than ours.

LIVE WITH THE VIRUS

I was for locking down to buy time LAST YEAR, but when push comes to shove you have to accept there's no defeating the "fleeting beast". You have to adapt and accept that it's here to stay. How many businesses are going to shut down, education's and lives to be ruined. What about the mental health situation ?

It's time to get busy living instead of getting busy dying a death in the slow lane.
We will once we vaccinated. Blame dumbarse dumb*s for not getting vaccinated.
Oh wait. That’s you.

Then the only way out is a colossal failure. Even the most vaccinated country Singapore is looking likely to do strict restrictions again with another increase of cases.

interestingly, in Singapore ..

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 6.1 per cent, while that for the fully vaccinated is 0.8 per cent."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back