Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just checked lads, your still the worst team in the comp and we’ve beaten you 7 times in a row, I know the pain is still so real and raw, I hope your summer is better you poor little bunnies 😊

You know you campaigners have been got when you resort to the memes, thanks nuffies, seeya next year when we continue our dominance over our bunnies, how embarrassing being owned by YOUR biggest rival. 🤣

Hope you can land that big fish you’ve been trying to throw the kitchen sink at and failed to get for years.

Last edited:
You know you campaigners have been got when you resort to the memes, thanks nuffies, seeya next year when we continue our dominance over our bunnies, how embarrassing being owned by YOUR biggest rival. 🤣

Hope you can land that big fish you’ve been trying to throw the kitchen sink at and failed to get for years.
They’re gifs actually..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold gif green meme who gives a sh*t

You campaigners are still slapping each other all summer with ya wooden spoon.
Haha dont tell me the peptides have scrambled your noggin too old girl?..

Come-on now, you’re better than that..

Get around it man, might ease the pain of being the worst Football team in the league.
Nah, you campaigners are. We’ll put you campaigners away next year. You mightnt ever return as thats your only playable card on this thread. You’ll probably delete your account and hide under the doona

Nah, you campaigners are. We’ll put you campaigners away next year. You mightnt ever return as thats your only playable card on this thread. You’ll probably delete your account and hide under the doona

Na bruv, I’ve also got the 7 in a row and the fact we own you and you are our bunnies 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back