Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How glorious is it when ya sit back and think about all the hate you campaigners have towards the mighty Bombers then you realise we own you, you are your biggest rivals bunny, how deflating that must be, to top it all off you’re anchored to the bottom of the ladder, it’s gonna be a looooooong off season for you clowns.

Oh here he is, old mate that counts draws as wins.
Unlike * supporters I admitted my mistake. As for you guys:

Stand By Hird:
"I'm shocked to be sitting here"
"I think its hard to give you what my level of responsibility was"
"I still to this date don't believe that anything banned was given to our players."
"They are sitting there going 'What have I done? I have done nothing wrong, why am I in this position?"

Unlike * supporters I admitted my mistake. As for you guys:

Stand By Hird:
"I'm shocked to be sitting here"
"I think its hard to give you what my level of responsibility was"
"I still to this date don't believe that anything banned was given to our players."
"They are sitting there going 'What have I done? I have done nothing wrong, why am I in this position?"

How’s your club legend going these days draw boy?

Still glassing his Mrs? Railing his mates Mrs? Anymore indecent assault or domestic violence charges to face?
What a human.

Still glassing his Mrs? Railing his mates Mrs? Anymore indecent assault or domestic violence charges to face?
What a human.

Admitted his guilt - good starting point for other club legends that have effed up.

What a human.
He's actually admitted his mistakes, owned them, paid his price, repented and turned himself around. Like a grown man should.

As for your guys....still in denial for being the biggest drug cheats in Australian sport history.

Stand By Hird.

Sympathy, 17 and counting.

How glorious is it when ya sit back and think about all the hate you campaigners have towards the mighty Bombers then you realise we own you, you are your biggest rivals bunny, how deflating that must be, to top it all off you’re anchored to the bottom of the ladder, it’s gonna be a looooooong off season for you clowns.

Mighty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the record attendance to a Norf home game?
Nah that’s the number of posters just on our BF board still larfin at the drug cheats from *Injection Hill‘s losing finals streak 🤣🤣

Come to think about it, how generous are the *scum?..

When one ‘gift that keeps on giving’ isn’t enough (*drugs scandal) they hand us over another one (* loser streak).

I’m in absolute awe of their generosity!.. 😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back