AFL Grand Final The Grand Final awaits!

Remove this Banner Ad

How does WA rate in the literacy stakes?

To be honest, these sort of mistakes are becoming more and more common in this digital age. I think it is due to the fact that mistakes can be easily fixed that people have become less conspicuous in double checking what they have written.

Hey guys,

Long time infrequent lurker, troll account holder, 3rd generation doggies fan here. Too young to remember the late nineties heart breakers, old enough to experience the naughties heart breakers.

After that half a decade of somewhat, a hopeful tilt at the flag and then falling agonisingly short, never thought I'd see a flag anytime soon. Let alone see the dogs make 2 GFs in a short period.

Was tempted to take the 4hr flight across the country. Nonetheless my sister will be there flying the flag for 3 generations of our family.

Whatever happens tomorrow, fans should be proud of what the team has achieved throughout the year and especially the last 4 weeks. Record breaking year for a club with proud roots. One more record to break tomorrow.

PS apart from the lions game, I was quietly confident going into all the finals games. Even sent my sister a message 10 mins into the first 1/4 vs Port, to buy some tickets for the GF. The boys have switched on since the 2nd half vs Ess and have that looking in their eyes they have unfinished business. I'm quietly confident the boys get up tomorrow.

Sorry, don’t mean to offend but I’m just going to say it.
You’re all a bunch of sad sacks with so much whinging over people tipping Melbourne. So neutrals are tipping Melbourne? They are bookies favourites, spent more weeks at #1 and have a full squad. Shock, horror, tipsters are favouring them.

Um, I'm not complaining about people tipping Melbourne. I'm complaining that apparently Melbourne are playing with themselves tomorrow as there is no opponent worth any media attention to talk about beforehand.

Could not care less about the Melbourne sob story, people picking the Dees, what their supporters think.

We play near our best we win by 5 plus goals.

The only way they win is stopping us playing near our best

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry, don’t mean to offend but I’m just going to say it.
You’re all a bunch of sad sacks with so much whinging over people tipping Melbourne. So neutrals are tipping Melbourne? They are bookies favourites, spent more weeks at #1 and have a full squad. Shock, horror, tipsters are favouring them.
They’re deserved favourites. I’m happy with that. I still think our best is better.

I don't want to miss anything today / tomorrow.

What's on the agenda for today?

Did I read somewhere that we can stream the live captain's run somewhere?
Sunday (Friday) Footy Show is on tonight.
There's no Grand Final parade, so what else should we be focusing our attention on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to miss anything today / tomorrow.

What's on the agenda for today?

Did I read somewhere that we can stream the live captain's run somewhere?
Sunday (Friday) Footy Show is on tonight.
There's no Grand Final parade, so what else should we be focusing our attention on?
If you are a SC member you should have received an email (I didn't :mad: ) about a live GF event at 12 noon east coast time. Details are on the Media thread. The captain's run is at 12pm-1pm WA time but it will still be only 10am over there so maybe it's something else.

Absolutely can't wait. Everyone on this board were so wonderful in relation to memberships and barcodes, so much love for you all.

There seems to be a fair bit of goodwill around for the Doggies, so I'm hoping it will be a pretty even crowd.

Absolutely can't wait. Everyone on this board were so wonderful in relation to memberships and barcodes, so much love for you all.

There seems to be a fair bit of goodwill around for the Doggies, so I'm hoping it will be a pretty even crowd.
Did you get tickets? :)

Post photos here tomorrow please!

How can you not love Guru Bevo?

A little over 30 hours to go and absolutely zero *s given.

241535328_2062768067232326_5611214989756053191_n.jpg

Good luck boys - think it’ll be a close game; also think the media are doing horribly by young Bailey Smith by hyping him up leading into the Grand Final. Two outstanding individual games for him in his last two, but they need to not heap pressure onto a 20 year old. Let him play his game and his role. Your midfield runs so deep that if he has 15 or won’t effect the outcome - but, rival clubs will flock to heap criticism on the young gun should you lose and he has a bad game.

Conversely, heaping pressure onto him takes pressure off of someone like Hunter who is capable of 20+ with a few goals too.

Weapons all over the field fellas, Dees have theirs too but I don’t think either team are much better individually. Will come down to the best team on the day.

Good luck boys - think it’ll be a close game; also think the media are doing horribly by young Bailey Smith by hyping him up leading into the Grand Final. Two outstanding individual games for him in his last two, but they need to not heap pressure onto a 20 year old. Let him play his game and his role. Your midfield runs so deep that if he has 15 or won’t effect the outcome - but, rival clubs will flock to heap criticism on the young gun should you lose and he has a bad game.

Conversely, heaping pressure onto him takes pressure off of someone like Hunter who is capable of 20+ with a few goals too.

Weapons all over the field fellas, Dees have theirs too but I don’t think either team are much better individually. Will come down to the best team on the day.
Hopefully Baz and all the boys are avoiding as much media stuff as possible. It can mess with their heads otherwise. Pretty sure Bevo is on top of all this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back