Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Las Vegas Bears V Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the fu** cares, Martha Stewart.

All we're interested in is how much you're caned by on Sunday, if I need to leave the veterans bar to contribute, and what post match entertainment Desiree has in store for us. Bombers welcome, $10 door fee to tony on entry.

Or as bad as Baghdad, amirite.

Get a hold of this guy.

giphy.gif

Throwing the name ‘Martha Stewart’ around like it’s somehow insulting to be a hard working perfectionist. That woman is a deadset badass. Went to prison and returned to rebuild her empire anew.

2 weeks ago Chipmunk and the feenixes took us to a new low in qooty banter with their gutter accusations. And while I thought that was bad, last week NaturalDisaster and his team of misfit worriers plunged us all to new depths flinging s**t posts at the wall in the dungeons of the Baghdad Royale.

It couldn’t get any worse right?

And yet here I am, in some sort of online hell, watching a fake architect of ‘yesteryear’s zeroes’ fame, trying to out limbo Satan in this hellish thread.

C’mon bears Electronic_Renaissance assured me you guys were going to be better. Lift for FS.

MWPP strong leadership is required. You know Martha Stewart wouldn’t put up with this tripe.

Get a hold of this guy.

giphy.gif

Throwing the name ‘Martha Stewart’ around like it’s somehow insulting to be a hard working perfectionist. That woman is a deadset badass. Went to prison and returned to rebuild her empire anew.

2 weeks ago Chipmunk and the feenixes took us to a new low in qooty banter with their gutter accusations. And while I thought that was bad, last week NaturalDisaster and his team of misfit worriers plunged us all to new depths flinging sh*t posts at the wall in the dungeons of the Baghdad Royale.

It couldn’t get any worse right?

And yet here I am, in some sort of online hell, watching a fake architect of ‘yesteryear’s zeroes’ fame, trying to out limbo Satan in this hellish thread.

C’mon bears Electronic_Renaissance assured me you guys were going to be better. Lift for FS.

MWPP strong leadership is required. You know Martha Stewart wouldn’t put up with this tripe.
manangatang POTW.

I’m gonna start a petition to bring back tony. He’s a step up from this trash.
It's a cross we have to bear brother. All the best posters are at Baghdad and there is ******* slim pickings left in the League. You will hear the great unwashed talk about expansion but they must have blinkers on!

It's a cross we have to bear brother. All the best posters are at Baghdad and there is ******* slim pickings left in the League. You will hear the great unwashed talk about expansion but they must have blinkers on!
I haven’t heard any realistic expansion talk. Unless you’re counting that fantasy draft thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right now is where we need that cartoon gif of KohPhi’s.

You know the one. It’s centred around a fountain and some guy is doing unspeakable things to his stuffed teddies, and there’s one laying down in the background with its guts ripped out and stuffing all over the place, completely ripped to shreds.

Ripples of it at this stage but it just isn't feasible. Some teams are really struggling, how in the hell could we expand?
I’ve always had the view that the league would grow with it, but that it’ll only happen when certain people want it to happen. It would be a talking point too

You know the one. It’s centred around a fountain and some guy is doing unspeakable things to his stuffed teddies, and there’s one laying down in the background with its guts ripped out and stuffing all over the place, completely ripped to shreds.
KohPhi never leaves much to the imagination. I still watch each video only because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Ripples of it at this stage but it just isn't feasible. Some teams are really struggling, how in the hell could we expand?

Well we could ... just not any other team ;)

You lot are all so far up each other you don't know which hole to s**t out of

I’ve always had the view that the league would grow with it, but that it’ll only happen when certain people want it to happen. It would be a talking point too
My counter to this is when teams have a fair quantity of their lists inactive how will the new teams survive? I understand you could try and recruit from the rest of Bigfooty but I don't believe it can work at present.

TheCoach16

You remember that gif, right.

The one with the stuffed teddy bear in the background that looked as if it had used itself as a human shield to a rocket launcher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back