Alan Jones Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

So SKY NEWS want to make room for Piers Morgan? What Australian can relate to him? SKY are woke and a cancel culture that will be canceled by the people more than they realise. Murray and Bolt in particular must now know their jobs are in jeopardy. People are not happy about the truth, the LEFt have won, it was always inevitable. Mainstream media is a joke and the loser of course, are the viewers.

Oh well.

So SKY NEWS want to make room for Piers Morgan? What Australian can relate to him? SKY are woke and a cancel culture that will be canceled by the people more than they realise. Murray and Bolt in particular must now know their jobs are in jeopardy. People are not happy about the truth, the LEFT have won, it was always inevitable. Mainstream media is a joke and the loser of course, are the viewers.
This is an interesting take.

So SKY NEWS want to make room for Piers Morgan? What Australian can relate to him? SKY are woke and a cancel culture that will be canceled by the people more than they realise. Murray and Bolt in particular must now know their jobs are in jeopardy. People are not happy about the truth, the LEFT have won, it was always inevitable. Mainstream media is a joke and the loser of course, are the viewers.
all he has to do is apply the same alt right sensationalism to australian politics and the right wing nut jobs will lap it up.

A "canker on Australian democracy"

FMD no-one seems to like the man.

When people defend him it's either out of terror of his notorious weaponised spitefulness, or because he is serving their political or commercial purpose.

He has no heirs (obviously) to defend his name when he's gone. When he finally does a toes-up there'll be nothing holding anyone back. His name will be s**t, pure and unadulterated.

all he has to do is apply the same alt right sensationalism to australian politics and the right wing nut jobs will lap it up.
So you are loving the lies and deceit of the LEFT? No, the truth always hurts and the LEFT simply can't take it! SKY NEWS have simply bent over and i expect many others will fall victim before to long. Australia really is a nation of "Sheep", as its people fall at the feet of their masters in charge!

So you are loving the lies and deceit of the LEFT? No, the truth always hurts and the LEFT simply can't take it! SKY NEWS have simply bent over and i expect many others will fall victim before to long. Australia really is a nation of "Sheep", as its people fall at the feet of their masters in charge!
Yeah OK mate.

Fall victim to what? And Alan Jones is also a victim? And who are the masters in charge? The government, or someone else? I'm genuinely intrigued.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise that Sky avoid the fairness and honesty provisions in the broadcasting codes of conduct by declaring they broadcast 'opinion' and not 'news', right?

You do realise that Sky avoid the fairness and honesty provisions in the broadcasting codes of conduct by declaring they broadcast 'opinion' and not 'news', right?
You do realise that you have no evidence to support this

You do realise that you have no evidence to support this
It's from the mouth of an ACMA employee who has run investigations into their conduct.

On subscription television, Sky News, a 24-hour news channel, has since 2013 increasingly featured discrete news analysis and commentary programs in addition to rolling news bulletins.

Shifts in radio news programming over recent years do not appear to be as pronounced, with news content continuing to be delivered primarily through brief bulletins at the top of each hour. Depending on the format of the station, these stories are then sometimes discussed in depth through extended interviews or talkback programs.
They classify everything after their brief hourly update as 'opinion' to avoid the stricter code provisions that apply to 'news'.

Unfortunately, their core audience don't understand the difference (see Jack's meltdown earlier) - not that the code is applied particularly stringently anyway.

It's from the mouth of an ACMA employee who has run investigations into their conduct.

They classify everything after their brief hourly update as 'opinion' to avoid the stricter code provisions that apply to 'news'.

Unfortunately, their core audience don't understand the difference (see Jack's meltdown earlier) - not that the code is applied particularly stringently anyway.

That's a no then

That's a no then
Ok, so you don't understand it.

That's cool, I doubt there is anything that could convince you anyway.

notice all the larfs you got. says so much

If the evidence was good there would be no need for convincing
Theres quite literally nothing you wont handwave away with : fakenews/ its a joke / the mainstream media / george soros

Etc etc

Waste of time interacting with intellectual lightweights like this.

You've gotten your right whack.

But what's with the random capitalised words?

You've gotten your right whack.

But what's with the random capitalised words?
I've got my fingers crossed that it's a conspiratorial acronym and CAN NOT WAIT to find out what it means. I'm also intrigued by the quotation marks around "Sheep" - does he mean something other than sheep?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back