Alan Jones Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

In Pauline Hanson's cartoon series Alan Jones has been made headmaster. ‘Headmaster Alan Jones’ joins Pauline Hanson’s cartoon (theaustralian.com.au) I don't know how the Oz can report this with a straight face given Alan got kicked out of The Kings School in the 1970's for behaviour that now would be recognised as grooming. Also running afoul of the law in 1988, when he was arrested in an underground public toilet in the Soho area of London and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'.

In Pauline Hanson's cartoon series Alan Jones has been made headmaster. ‘Headmaster Alan Jones’ joins Pauline Hanson’s cartoon (theaustralian.com.au) I don't know how the Oz can report this with a straight face given Alan got kicked out of The Kings School in the 1970's for behaviour that now would be recognised as grooming. Also running afoul of the law in 1988, when he was arrested in an underground public toilet in the Soho area of London and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'.
Shh…keep it in the closet…

I detest the man as much as anyone (growing up with a dad who listened to him incessantly in the car is enough to drive anyone crazy), but I reckon we can leave out the homophobic innuendo. Unless there's more to it than I remember, continually bringing up the public toilet incident is a bit on the nose.

The Kings stuff though is fair game. That's messed up.

I detest the man as much as anyone (growing up with a dad who listened to him incessantly in the car is enough to drive anyone crazy), but I reckon we can leave out the homophobic innuendo. Unless there's more to it than I remember, continually bringing up the public toilet incident is a bit on the nose.

The Kings stuff though is fair game. That's messed up.
It goes to his character, he’s a fake a fraud

the trump era juiced this thanks to Bannon's understanding of the media, and TBH its must more prolific than the left leaning stuff as a result.
I think the YouTube show thing was just on a rise and Bannon caught the wave rather than the other way around.

The righty stuff is usually easier to produce given they don't really need to care about the facts.

the trump era juiced this thanks to Bannon's understanding of the media, and TBH its must more prolific than the left leaning stuff as a result.
I think the YouTube show thing was just on a rise and Bannon caught the wave rather than the other way around.

The righty stuff is usually easier to produce given they don't really need to care about the facts.

Its nonsense on both the right & left & consumed by the nutters on the wings .... Is Jones on hols, this thread is best barometer.

Its nonsense on both the right & left & consumed by the nutters on the wings .... Is Jones on hols, this thread is best barometer.

Maybe ask one of his three hundred viewers

This thread is a better barometer of his every move.

Let's address the viewers though. You were adamant that he would dominate the medium as people were desperate for his unfiltered truth.

What happened? Do you think it will last longer than Trump's blog?

Let's address the viewers though. You were adamant that he would dominate the medium as people were desperate for his unfiltered truth.

2,300 views on his latest video from a week ago is nothing to sneeze at.

Surely he doesn't last much longer than another 2-3 months

2,300 views on his latest video from a week ago is nothing to sneeze at.

Surely he doesn't last much longer than another 2-3 months

I got that many for my last linkedin post

FFS if Alan rates as bad as me, its time to retire to a bathhouse on Fire Island

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather be bored than read anything about US politics .....

As for Jones I note his previous success. I am yet to look for his latest effort, relying on his critics here.

I would rather be bored than read anything about US politics .....

As for Jones I note his previous success. I am yet to look for his latest effort, relying on his critics here.

As I mentioned before it happened, it was not about him - it's the platform

He's too much an old man, esp considering his competition are true firebrands

The blog as a platform? Who are the firebrands you refer to?

Jone's youtube venture. I compare to Trumps blog because the issue was the same - the content is too dull for an already saturated market (candice ownes, project veritas, and even joe rogan kill him)

domestically Jones up against:

Pauline gets 20k-80k for her nutburger sh*t

Craig Kelly over 30k

Avi the jewish Nazi - 50k to over 200k

look at paulines cartoons, and compare their views to his

Remove this Banner Ad

Back