Official Match Thread Season 32 First Preliminary Final - Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone does unspeakable acts to Bonz

*Any Dragon Island Nightclub*

Bonz
: "Hey baby, what's your name?"
Girl: "Ivana."
Bonz: "Ivana who?"
Girl: "Ivana Humpalot."
Bonz: "Yeah, baby!"

Just been reminiscing about the good old days, when you could take a $10 note down to your local store, and pick up 2kg of lamb chops, 2 loaves of bread and a bottle of milk - and still have around $4.50 change in your pocket!!!

Can't do that these days: there's way too many security cameras........

Just wondering if there's any way to find out if I'm related to the person in WA, who just won $80 million in Powerball........

Take your inspiration from here. Just turn up, invite yourself in and refuse to leave !! Be like Pickitt in a match thread that isn’t his....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take your inspiration from here. Just turn up, invite yourself in and refuse to leave !! Be like Pickitt in a match thread that isn’t his....
Tagging someone into a match thread, and then telling them to go away is a bit like your missus waking you up in the middle of the night to give you your sleeping pill :).

I just want to know if philreich got us a VIP box for this week's game or if we're going to watch from the cheap seats.

Good luck to both teams this weekend! Unfortunately the Wizard has magically foretold that the Furies lift the trophy next weekend but a consolation spot is up for grabs, so good luck!

As for my prediction:

Dragons 106 def 99 Roys​

Last edited:
I just want to know if philreich got us a VIP box for this week's game or if we're going to watch from the cheap seats.
I specifically requested a corporate box with all you can eat KFC: did they sell out?

Tagging someone into a match thread, and then telling them to go away is a bit like your missus waking you up in the middle of the night to give you your sleeping pill :).

I should be so lucky, I get cyanide pills instead !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back