Training Alright, alright, alright! Its the 2022 Pre-season training thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The first person to put an article out on it may come under intense scruitiny from the public. But after that, the floodgates open

That would only be a problem if the journalists primary sauce is this very thread.

He’s been the centre of media attention and has more Instagram followers than Dusty (afaik). Incidentally hasn’t posted to Insta for 3 weeks.
Yeah I get that, and I suppose it’s in human nature to want to drag him down for that but the kid literally could not be more professional in regards to his footy, every word spoken about him is how humble & caring he is as a teammate/bloke. But he has IG followers, long hair and plays his footy with a bit of white line fever so he’s a ******* flog, probably not turning up to training cos he’s been groping underagers, counting down the days til he can get to a big club etc etc etc

Hope he hasn’t got illness in the family. Would want privacy if so 😟

There's a multitude of things it could be that requires space. And if it is I thank the media and club for giving it to him. I for one don't demand to know if it's not what the guy needs right now.

Let's get another 'no news day' topic....next....

There's a multitude of things it could be that requires space. And if it is I thank the media and club for giving it to him. I for one don't demand to know if it's not what the guy needs right now.

Let's get another 'no news day' topic....next....
"Rhylee West needs a haircut, may be growing a mullet"

1639463393503.png

AFL media is all controlled. If the AFL don't want a story to break then no AFL "journalists" will want to upset their boss. There's a story about Baz and the silence is deafening. Reminds me a lot of the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell situation; it's a bit strange how little the media want to talk about what should be a huge story.

The kids just had a Libba in Vietnam type off season and probably needs some time to get his head right.

He’s not the type of player that can cook it every weekend and turn up each week playing a big game. He’s no Dane Swan.

Considering he’s admitted to being susceptible to a few struggles up stairs, wouldn’t surprise if we hear later on that he’s taken a few mental health weeks off.

I’m tipping Bevo and the boys have wrapped the arms around already and will get him back in no time.

AFL media is all controlled. If the AFL don't want a story to break then no AFL "journalists" will want to upset their boss. There's a story about Baz and the silence is deafening. Reminds me a lot of the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell situation; it's a bit strange how little the media want to talk about what should be a huge story.
You win scrags, top stuff here 😂 and people thought you’d lost your touch - ya got me

Macrae was MIA last pre-season for a couple of weeks (including missing a preseason game) due to the death of his father so it could be anything with Baz. If he is still missing in the new year when Naughton, English and Jones are back then I'd be getting worried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does everyone jump straight to a “Stringer situation” or think the worst when it comes to Baz, the blokes literally been the prototype professional from even before he came into the AFL - has not gone as far as setting a single foot wrong since he entered the system. It’s literally because of what he looks like and he has a bit of attitude on field? 😂

I love his cocky/confident attitude on the field. I hope he never changes that. I think for some the issue this off season was that he was sharing his crazy party lifestyle on social media. I think some of videos of him slurring his words and saying crap he probably regrets probably left a sour taste in some people's eyes. Regardless he is super young and he will learn from it ( keep most of your off-season partying antics private)

Unfortunately he will cop a lot of crap next season from opposition supporters. I hope the club put enough support around him so he is equipped to handle it.

I f**king love this post 👑

Reminds me a lot of the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell situation; it's a bit strange how little the media want to talk about what should be a huge story.

Agreed Scrag.

I went out with Ghislaine Maxwell before she met Epstein, but you don't hear about that in the MSM.

Reminds me a lot of the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell situation; it's a bit strange how little the media want to talk about what should be a huge story.
I think this is it. Maxwell/ Epstein did most of their “ work” in the Bahamas. Some poster earlier said Smith had been on and off planes for the last two months so putting all those facts together more or less proves that this is going on. Stick to the facts and you can’t go wrong.

I hope I have massive egg on my face and it just turns out Baz was given some extra time off to refresh (plus maybe a hush, hush behind closed doors suspension for that handbags incident in the Gold Coast) but again I don't think it is much for members to be made aware of why one their most important players is not training with the team. Fitness isn't the issue, Smith is the ultimate professional but missing out on 3 weeks of team training, even if it isn't structure intensive is not ideal.

Apart from the very small number of die hard fanatics on here, realistically no-one gives a sh1t, so it's not like the club is imposing a media blackout. The Herald Sun aren't holding the back page in case something comes up.......

🤣🤣🤣 No it is odd the most marketable player in the game hasn't been seen in any way with no explanation
It could be something good, something bad or something completely innocuous. Nonetheless 'something' is happening and we're clearly all a bunch of diehard supporters on this site so it's very much within the realms of discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back