Autopsy Round 7 vs Collingwood @ MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll back the boys in, no Grundy and potentially no JDG.

Luko to have a very big day

Ive been behind Stewy since day one but dropping Markov astounds me, the only time we look good is when we run and carry, i think he is obsessed with players defending and i can see his thinking, but after 4 years of being beaten its time to let the boys have a crack.

Hmmm we’ve really struggled with our ball movement forward of centre and have too many players who just throw it on the boot as soon as they get it rather than even think about looking for a target. So you know who we should bring in? Darcy Macpherson :$

Unless we plan on playing Luko up the ground, Miller is the only midfielder in the team I trust to not absolutely blaze away at any chance.

This one is gonna be frustrating.

Hmmm we’ve really struggled with our ball movement forward of centre and have too many players who just throw it on the boot as soon as they get it rather than even think about looking for a target. So you know who we should bring in? Darcy Macpherson :$

Unless we plan on playing Luko up the ground, Miller is the only midfielder in the team I trust to not absolutely blaze away at any chance.

This one is gonna be frustrating.

I was having a chat with CanYouFeelTheSunburn today and said that if we can't fix the issue of bombing it inside F50 then maybe we need to bring in one of our better crumbers. Granted I was thinking Sexton or even a Flanders, but maybe this is part of the game plan

Not justifying or agreeing with it. But it could make sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back