Remove this Banner Ad

12 - cutler.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:
He's playing with a couple of cracked eggs in his pocket, and he goes not give a s**t about his family.

No in all seriousness, he's probably been in the top 8 for performance over his last 12 or so games. I think you just write 2020 off for every player (look at Brad Hill now that he has an extra 16 mins a game to use his running power).

If there was a mid season trade period, he'd be a pretty tempting player to a top 6 team if those type of players (predominantly outside flankers) didn't always usually take a while to get use to a new system.

I know list spots will be tough at the end of the year, but he's must keep for mine.

He's playing with a couple of cracked eggs in his pocket, and he goes not give a s**t about his family.

I suddenly forgot it was you who came up with the egg pearler 2 years ago.

I think he’d start to genuinely cut sides up if we could get the inside of midfield right, he knows he’s an outside player so he holds width and plays to his (limited but valuable) skillset.

A goal a game predominantly from the back flank is potentially the most impressive feat for anyone anywhere in the comp this year all things told.

Sometimes it's the little joys you can take from watching footy, particularly at present. I like when the camera angle is looking directly behind him when he kicks the ball. Flush connection, long and penetrating, fast ball rotation and it rarely deviates mid-flight. Laverde another one that has this gift, Paddy Ryder too.

Enjoying watching him play at the moment. Kudos to him.

Testament to his running power because he's actually in a better scoring position from HB than most of our forwards plonked in our F50. Yet people still want to delist this bloke...
there's a gameplan in that.
spend 2022 tricking teams into thinking we crowd the ball.
train the wingers and HBF's to run into the open pocket.
teach the mids to wait until the open space is free.

Rutten you genius.....

Thought Cutters was great tonight. Good decision making, clean by foot, best professional foul since Fletch left. In the last I wanted to see him have a ping from outside 50, but he still did the team thing. Good game Cuts!
Could go harder next time and rip sicilys face off, but thats ok

kinda guy you'd love to send a great coach to, i feel like every time i see him he suddenly has a new trick in the bag (that trick is never confidence).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a strange situation.

The regularity with which he is dropped suggests he'll get squeezed at the end of the year.

That would be a travesty given the player he has become.

Really weird situation because he has turned his career around in the last 12 - 15 months at AFL level. He was picked when fit in the latter stages of 2021 and despite not hitting the same heights in '22, has still contributed very well.

Easy sentiment to say he'll be moved on but he is only just 27 so plenty left in him.

It's a strange situation.

The regularity with which he is dropped suggests he'll get squeezed at the end of the year.

That would be a travesty given the player he has become.
Would be shocked if he was cut. The cupboard is pretty bare in the VFL.

Don't see it happening.

His play has improved but his standing amongst fans has been helped by people no longer mocking him for what he's not and appreciating him for what he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back