Remove this Banner Ad

12 - cutler.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:

His play has improved but his standing amongst fans has been helped by people no longer mocking him for what he's not and appreciating him for what he is.
wot he no big body mid :drunk:

Just wouldn't like to see that against us.
I wouldn’t like to see opposition teams kick goals against us us either … but things like professional fouls happen and we might as well be on the right side of the ledger. There was no malice or potential for real harm.

I wouldn’t like to see opposition teams kick goals against us us either … but things like professional fouls happen and we might as well be on the right side of the ledger. There was no malice or potential for real harm.
There is danger if the tackler clothelines to the neck but Tommy uses his massive hand to collect Sicily's face, such is the intense quality of his skill, coordination and timing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Cutler​

Key stats: One goal, 33 disposals, 12 inside 50s, six clearances, four tackles

"'Cuts' won a lot of the ball on the wing and then moved to half-back in the last quarter. His running power was great, he was strong in the contests, and he made good decisions with the ball. He was a good player for us."

Someone posted earlier that Cutler needs to learn to go harder.
If he hasn't learned this by 27, he isn't going to.

For the improvement he has made, I hope he is one of many moved on at seasons end.

Very poor game tonight. Not suited to playing D50 I’d say. Floating on a wing maybe when we are flying. When the chips are down, he’s not the player for us.

Tom Cutler

Key stats: 35 disposals, four marks, four tackles

“He found a lot of the ball, ‘Ler’. It was a solid game. He defended pretty well up on his man and he beat his man one on one in the contest. He ran some really good patterns to join in our attack, he won a lot of the ball and drove it inside 50 for us, so it was a really solid game.”

During the VFL Bombers’ impressive weekend win against Williamstown, Tom Cutler was a second-quarter casualty suffering a quad strain.

“Unfortunately ‘Cuts’ injured that quad in the second quarter of the VFL game. It’s a standard injury, so we’ll probably see him out anywhere around the four week mark,” Murphy said.

“It’s settled well and he actually ran (today) but we’ll just build him up over the rehab process now.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back