Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 9 Trades - Butters GTFO !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1398957

So first trade was Ward - Clark. $294k in the bank for an upgrade now.

Weighing up what the right 2nd trade is. Original plan was Bowey -> Dawson/Witho to help with bye structure as I'm very heavy on R12 and need more R13.
Happy to hold NOD for a week given he is just sitting there on the bench, can only upgrade him to someone like Lloyd or Duncan. And then a Bowey or Daicos would be on the bench down back.

Not sure if anyone else has got any ideas for the 2nd trade?
You could go for someone like Zorko for your backline.

The AFL Fantasy boards are the only place I visit on BF... of all the online forums I have been on (not just footy), this one is actually the most balanced by far.

Abuse is rare, as are derogatory comments other than those made in jest. The input is valuable, and the humour is even humourous :)
Yep, I’m relatively new to here still and I’m mostly on the SC board and here tbh

He had a meltdown on Twitter about bringing in Touk last week and him not scoring well which was very funny I thought.

Like the Traders are fine for some ideas on what to do for trades but never take their advice as gospel.
So he broke Touk on me, but he got double teamed no tag this week should be fine you would hope

Hewett confirmed IN - named on the ball
Greg Clark confirmed IN - named on the wing

Hugh Dixon 1st emergency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to see Hewett if he failed the test
Seems a little desperate to play him, IMO - especially with all their other injuries. Annoyed that I traded him, but also ok with it given my bye structure was so heavily disparate with R12 players, and he went to a R13 player. Would have gone Coop last week in anyway, so given that he's been omitted, ends up being a zero sum result basically (and who knows how much game time he plays in the wet on Sunday).

Think I'm gonna go Witho instead of Dawson now - as he's far more unique and will get half his points from kick ins. Will get Dawson in next week for Daicos and that'll be my backline finished

EDIT: This actually feels a lot more fun, as only 0.88% of the comp own him. Will either fail spectacularly, or have a decent score. Knowing my trade ins, will probably score 92 and just be 'meh', haha.

Last edited:
EDIT: This actually feels a lot more fun, as only 0.88% of the comp own him. Will either fail spectacularly, or have a decent score. Knowing my trade ins, will probably score 92 and just be 'meh', haha.
Witherden will be a good trade-in 👍

Sticking with Cameron.. when he gets a 60 and Zorko goes 130 im coming for all of you campaigners

angry fist shake GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back