Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get the gripe with Hird.

I hope the AFL install him as coach.

he has a record of:
10,11,8,9,16 (the year he was sacked)

He is not a very good coach. Perhaps that is part of the reason for the systematic doping regime.

GWS would be far far better waiting for a Clarkson or a Simmo to be available.

However If Simmo goes there as will a 15 year old Owen Simpson, so we probably don't want that as an outcome.

he has a record of:

He is not a very good coach. Perhaps that is part of the reason for the systematic doping regime.
Saddle them with mediocrity. Yes! It's already their culture.

However If Simmo goes there as will a 15 year old Owen Simpson, so we probably don't want that as an outcome.
If he does go to GWS, he could break the all-time Kerridge* points record with the following multipliers:
  1. Son of former captain
  2. Son of premiership player
  3. Two last names
* Obviously, if he goes to GWS, consensus on this forum would be that he's a spud and we didn't want him anyway.

BTW, Owen Simpson = The When The Saints Come Marching In

he has a record of:

You don't get the gripe with Jimmy? Where the fugg have you been last 10 years? Took zero responsibility for the greatest drug scandal ever in Australian sport despite being the coach of the drug cheating team.

You don't get the gripe with Jimmy? Where the fugg have you been last 10 years? Took zero responsibility for the greatest drug scandal ever in Australian sport despite being the coach of the drug cheating team.
Yeah.

I don’t get it.

Because it’s not like he’s vying to be our coach.

And he’s a s**t coach who’d be in charge of a plastic franchise.

The prospect of GWS and a competent coach is scary.

But Hird to GWS yeah I’d take that.

The AFL clearly committed to rehabbing his image.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks Familiar Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Adam Treloar 1st quarter. 12 touches, 1 goal and $300,000 of Collingwood's money

Jack Madgen = There's No Religion

he has a record of:

Won’t matter.. don’t academy selections only qualify If they have lived in the zone for atleast 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back