Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We. Are. The. Real. Deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

I gave a vote to Liam Stocker. I know Papley got away a little, and some of his disposals weren't up to his usual standard.

But I loved how tough he played, and he'll play better than that. But today, when the big moments came, he stood up.
Reckon Voss loves his toughness?

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Very proud win that one - against the odds and legless but managed to lift in key moments- TDK take a bow son absolutely remarkable clutch marks - Weitering magnificent. Against the odds that one and deserved.

GO BLUES and enjoy the win baggers!!

Being exposed in the second half, not having the game on our terms, getting overrun, making dumb decisions and panicking under pressure and the boys still cracked in every time and held on for the win.

Such a fantastic effort, like the wins against the Hawks and Port, we get the 4 points but are presented with so many areas to improve, we are missing players with injury and the guys coming in are giving it everything.

Go Blues

LOB muscling buddy off the ball a few times in the 4th made me think it's clicking for him more and more every week
More games, more experience and actually having a coach that can coach him!

Young fellas growing, nice.
Cripps, Weitering, Saad, Doch. Great leadership.
Hewitt, Cerra just keep turning up!
Charlie, just Charlie!
Pressure in that first half was huge!
Jack Silvagni. I’m such a fan, just keeps soldiering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to believe Voss and his team are special right now.
Its nowhere near our best team on paper. And yet they just play with the the same purpose no matter what. It's no accident.
So can we now say our best team is whichever 22/3 take the field?
Glory be. Next man up.

Thats a mission statement.

Tom de Koning thinking he is Tom Boyd out there in the last quarter

Well done blues, big mention to Lochie O'Brien he has moved to the next level and anyone who does not recognise that does not understand footy

Great win against quality opposition. You have to respect the way Sydney kept their heads in the game despite being well beaten up to half time.

Despite the frustrations I feel when sides keep getting back into games against us, I am also heartened to know that our group has still not fully hit it’s straps yet… at some point it will all come together and they will start absolutely burying sides once they get that far on top.

Loving the passion for the jumper.
When you remember Pitts Martin Williams? Guv...Marchy...
Oh and just a little guy called Hazza...
It elevates the win by a gazillion.
Well done Motlop Young Caroll and especially TDK. Unbelievable!
Go Blues

Bloody FABULOUS!!!

Back