Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what about poort abusing the concussion rule

2 of their players bust their heads open and they stick some paper on em and send em back out only for them to get busted open again

Can’t be glossed over. Should be a royal commission into it given that’s what the media would want if it was us

Nank and Tarrant put aside horrid games to be super important in the last quarter.

Baker just continues to beast the game.

Gibcus got towelled up but impacted up foreard and competed when he was switched.
That’s the thing about big players
As everyone gets tired the smaller guys can’t leap and match them for size and strength late in games

WTF have I done?
They gave me the night off from Dizzy Daisy and they serve me up dumb as dogshit Jobe and the Cocksmoker Carey.
The mate wife rooter/snow king Carey in particular was delusional with his pro Port garbage.

The game sucked balls. Play them in position Dimma you twit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t be glossed over. Should be a royal commission into it given that’s what the media would want if it was us
a dual headclash doesnt warrant a concussion test apparently

Was like watching another sequel to Dumb and Dumber. Just when you thought you had seen the dumbest moment another Tiger would pop up and do something even dumber.....yes you Bolton.

I would have to say that's one of the worst games we have ever played and won. Kicking absolutely terrible, ball handling was disgusting, literally hurt my eyes to watch that game.

Need some kicking training. That ball inside 50 from Prestia (i believe) that went to aliir in the last even though there was no pressure on the kick

Between last night and tonight that's about 4 hours of fumbling and dropped marks. Not to mention all the skill errors and hack kicks.

Rapt to win, but I didn't see much to enthuse about

Can only hope they just did that old heavy load of fitness that makes them s**t for a week… St Kilda 2017 rings to mind.

Back