Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch it get brushed under the carpet. Daisy Pearce called it out and then Gil called Hamish and got him to walk it back
That was Daisy's cousin. You can tell because Daisy speaks at 2mph when everyone else talks at 10mph.

Yep, bullshit that they were allowed to play on. If the AFL don't caution or warn Port over this, then they'll be showing yet again how inconsistent they are with the rules.
AFL one punch rule campaign

that was an awesome *in game. even better since I live in SA. i gotta say if shai bolton could kick a ******* goal he’d be the best player i’ve ever seen. Does anyone know which club he supported growing up?

I don't like either of you guys but that was the most one sided quarter of umpiring I've seen for a long time. I was thinking at the start of the quarter the umps will give some soft frees to Richmond here at home.

That soft free kick to Gibcus that Carey just said "gee, there's nothing in that" that gave you the lead.

The holding the ball against Powell-Pepper who was 3rd in to the contest and got pinged and didn't even have hands on the ball for 3 seconds.

The free to Grimes on the wing when he was barely touched.

The non free against Graham for slinging Butters into the deck and splitting his head open further. That one was shocking. Face first into the deck.

It used to be free kick Hawthorn. It's now Richmond.
So I take it that you don't look at the free kick count across the AFL? You do know who has most free kicks awarded against them, don't you? It's Richmond.

Trent Cotchin is still our best midfielder and has been all class this year. HRS is probably the best kid on our list. Finlayson made our two ruckmen look ordinary for 3.5 quarters. Edwards is killing us and Tarrant was awful, but to his credit played a great last quarter. We’re not going anywhere until Lynch gets back into the FL which pushes Balta back and Tarrant to VFL. Sheds id killing us , but gets a game as he’s on the road to 300 and the reality is nobody in the vfl is good enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like either of you guys but that was the most one sided quarter of umpiring I've seen for a long time. I was thinking at the start of the quarter the umps will give some soft frees to Richmond here at home.

That soft free kick to Gibcus that Carey just said "gee, there's nothing in that" that gave you the lead.

The holding the ball against Powell-Pepper who was 3rd in to the contest and got pinged and didn't even have hands on the ball for 3 seconds.

The non free against Graham for slinging Butters into the deck and splitting his head open further. That one was shocking. Face first into the deck.

Delicious

Very poor effort by our boys and based on that not expecting much from the rest of the season. Clearly we need to be trying Gibcus as a forward. It was obvious from early in the game he was not the answer in the backline against the bigger more experienced bodies. Bolton’s lack of composure and kicking almost lost us the game. Changes for next week should see Linch and Lambert into the starting 22, once again our midfield was inconsistent against Ports midfield but judging from recent VFL performances their is little to no backup. 2nd ruck policy is not beneficial to the side and needs to be reconsided

One eyed viewing free kicks weren't paid to the Tigers. Graham tackle on butters 3rd qtr dragged it in. Allir dropping the ball 1st qtr in the goal square, should I go on??

It sucks being s**t doesnt it.

yeah we got what, 3 weak frees in an entire game? guess what? our opposition gets 10-15 weak frees every game, and 4 or 5 50's as well, sometimes even 8

and if you're gonna post this bullshit, learn the actual rules like how powell-pooper got pinged for diving on the ball in one of the most blatant examples of diving on the ball that you could ever find

Last edited:
Back