Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One eyed viewing free kicks weren't paid to the Tigers. Graham tackle on butters 3rd qtr dragged it in. Allir dropping the ball 1st qtr in the goal square, should I go on??
Please do I don't think I've seen anyone on this site mentioning the umpires b4

I don't like either of you guys but that was the most one sided quarter of umpiring I've seen for a long time. I was thinking at the start of the quarter the umps will give some soft frees to Richmond here at home.

That soft free kick to Gibcus that Carey just said "gee, there's nothing in that" that gave you the lead.

The holding the ball against Powell-Pepper who was 3rd in to the contest and got pinged and didn't even have hands on the ball for 3 seconds.

The free to Grimes on the wing when he was barely touched.

The non free against Graham for slinging Butters into the deck and splitting his head open further. That one was shocking. Face first into the deck.

It used to be free kick Hawthorn. It's now Richmond.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Very poor effort by our boys and based on that not expecting much from the rest of the season. Clearly we need to be trying Gibcus as a forward. It was obvious from early in the game he was not the answer in the backline against the bigger more experienced bodies. Bolton’s lack of composure and kicking almost lost us the game. Changes for next week should see Linch and Lambert into the starting 22, once again our midfield was inconsistent against Ports midfield but judging from recent VFL performances their is little to no backup
Gibcus will be great in defence when he fills out a bit and packs on some muscle, but I think he's a bit of a swingman like Balta. Can't hurt to give him some time up forward though.

He is a very special talent no argument but he missed everything tonight, looked way too relaxed
Only thing holding Bolton back from being a top 5 if not best player in the comp is that maturity to bring his teammates into the game or in a better position
Wants to do everything himself (granted he can he has the skill set) but when that part clicks for him he will Dusty 2017 levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thing holding Bolton back from being a top 5 if not best player in the comp is that maturity to bring his teammates into the game or in a better position
Wants to do everything himself (granted he can he has the skill set) but when that part clicks for him he will Dusty 2017 levels
Dusty 2017 level? Not happening

Back