News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English listed 1-2 weeks .

Cat Smile GIF by Abitan

Wow that's insane

Lots will have a heap of these players in the forward line:
English, Butters, Jeffrey, Rioli (out/sub), Teakle, Hamilton (dead)

and it's only Tuesday.... :(
Also Skinner 12% ownership. Plenty will have him stuck in the forwards. Unfortunately I'm one of them.
Will be at least two short this week even after trades. As it stands I've got three forwards playing. Also English in the ruck with no cover. :mad:

I've already started my list on my laptops notepad

* JM's Never again list -

Shitracca
Peeney
Hall
Butters
Preuss
Shitfield
Tich (Zich)
I’d like to add the bloodsucking pasty beanpole English to that list, but if he is a R/F next year I’ll most likely start him.

Zorko can also **** off whilst we’re on the topic. Ridiculously terrible trading by me bringing him in at $522k to “help” my bye round structure. And although Treloar has been serviceable with a 97 average I wish I hadn’t started him.

Oh well.

Thems the breaks.

Last edited:
Wow that's insane

I’ve got English, Butters and Teakle.

Unfortunately I’ve only just traded English in prior to his bye, I’ve held Butters from the beginning and am too low on trades (6) to boot him if it’s only a 1/2 weeker, and Teakle was just unlucky.

I am also hoping Gawn is out for longer than 2 weeks as I sideways’d him to Witts for a 68, and can bring in Jacko for Durdin with relative ease.

Once the Pom returns Jacko can be my F7 covering the ruck line, Hobbs will have to stay as my M9 (stoked I went him instead of Rosas) with Paddy Mac as my D7.

I’d like to add the bloodsucking pasty beanpole English to that list, but if he is a R/F next year I’ll most likely start him.

Zorko can also **** off whilst we’re on the topic. Ridiculously terrible trading by me bringing him in at $522k to “help” my bye round structure. And although Treloar has been serviceable with a 97 average I wish I hadn’t started him.

Oh well.

Thems the breaks.
Did the same as you with Zorko to help the byes! Oh the pain when Dawson was $3K cheaper at the time but with the wrong bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the same as you with Zorko to help the byes! Oh the pain when Dawson was $3K cheaper at the time but with the wrong bye.
Going to be interesting to see if the AFL listens to the masses next year. Everyone hates the bye rounds. The comp loses momentum AND interest. It ain't rocket science. Just give EVERY team a bye on the same weekend and make it a community football promotional exercise. They say they are going to listen to the fans. Here's a test for them. F*** the byes.

Wow that's insane

I've got all of these except for Hamilton, not to mention Preuss out so have to swing Cameron into the rucks so that's another FWD option missing. Only saving grace is not all of them are parked in my forward line.

Going to be interesting to see if the AFL listens to the masses next year. Everyone hates the bye rounds. The comp loses momentum AND interest. It ain't rocket science. Just give EVERY team a bye on the same weekend and make it a community football promotional exercise. They say they are going to listen to the fans. Here's a test for them. F*** the byes.
Wholeheartedly agree with all of this.

Whilst I have the mic, I’d also love to have State of Origin back in some capacity.

Tim English will miss with delayed onset concussion but Beveridge expected him to be fit to face Brisbane the following week.
And I expected Butters, Pruess and English to be playing this week but here we are!

I'd like to tap into some of Dazjack s tantric musings,and state that the age of Gawndy has receded into the netherworld
of irrelevency, and the new dawn of karmic majesty is upon us with the likes of DC and ...
but he spouts Sun Zu much, much better than i can even contemplate.
You should receive a civil summons sometime this afternoon from my publisher's representative; don't be worried by the insignia across the back of his leather jacket.

Any updates on the Preuss ankle?

Seems a one week suspension is taking precedence over him barely being able to walk.
Braydon Preuss will miss this week due to suspension but has been cleared of any serious damage to his ankle.

The ruckman was subbed out of the match in the second quarter but is expected to be available for selection in round 16 against the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back