News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly My worst trade in of all time
You get the 'love' from me because I share your pain, fool of a Took that I am.

I have always had the kaibosh on players with calf/hamstring issues, yet still brought DP in too, got greedy.

I got 40 minutes and 51 points out of him and he was subsequently traded out about a NTTAWWTteenth of a second after trades opened.

You get the 'love' from me because I share your pain, fool of a Took that I am.

I have always had the kaibosh on players with calf/hamstring issues, yet still brought DP in too, got greedy.

I got 40 minutes and 51 points out of him and he was subsequently traded out about a NTTAWWTteenth of a second after trades opened.
Feel ya

I couldn’t decide between Walsh and Parish and agonised all week who to get

In the end I got both but it’s backfired hugely

If he doesn’t play this week he’s on the never again list. Was so annoying as he averaged 125 the 7 games before the calf cork so the logic was sound

Feel ya

If he doesn’t play this week he’s on the never again list. Was so annoying as he averaged 125 the 7 games before the calf cork so the logic was sound

Isn't it funny how we get frustrated with players all depending on when they enter our sides.

I brought in Parish 7 weeks ago. One of the best trades I made all season. Can't be mad at him ever.

Isn't it funny how we get frustrated with players all depending on when they enter our sides.

I brought in Parish 7 weeks ago. One of the best trades I made all season. Can't be mad at him ever.
Wait a minute, are you telling me that experience is subjective?

I suppose you also reckon our perceptions of reality are caused by relativity or something, Einstein.

Feel ya

Fuggen Jelly had a 5 round average of 130 when I traded him in.

Averaged 88 since.

Kent

I need Hayes to play to cover Preuss, why is it that every time I need someone to play they're on the last game on a sunday with a sketchy coach?
Why is it, no matter what stage of this year, someone has always needed a Hayes to cover bloody Preuss?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bank ... WTF.
Nank....dumb automatically spelling thingy .

I can fook up the English language All bye my self without any help..thanks .

I went Bank and Blix last week so it made sense to me. But I'm not bragging it up here because while you are mangling the English language I'm doing same thing with my team. Bloody Rucks so many trades in the last two seasons just on that line.

If he doesn't do the Geelong thing once and for all he has had 4 too many knock-out blows for his own good.

They'd be a real contender this year with him in their side.

Wish he turned up two years ago with Danger still in half decent nick. Might be too late now. Our midfield is pants.

Wish he turned up two years ago with Danger still in half decent nick. Might be too late now. Our midfield is pants.
I'm keen to see what role Ceggles plays for you boys once fit. Whether he's simply depth for Stanley/Blics, or whether they have room for him by shuffling things around.

I'm keen to see what role Ceggles plays for you boys once fit. Whether he's simply depth for Stanley/Blics, or whether they have room for him by shuffling things around.
You’d think he’ll play as soon as he’s ready?
Stanley is the same guy he’s been since he debuted. Cats recruited Cegs to play I think he’ll take over as soon as he’s fit

DeGoey granted leave from the club, poor darl.

I know .

doctor who pat GIF
Comforting 30 Rock GIF
Patronizing Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

"These issues" are being a farking moron right? Geelong are bound to have a couple of them too.....

They're flarking football players, not Rhodes scholars, flark's sake.

Of course they do dumb, testosterone-fuelled sh1t.

Sick of reading kents taking pot shots at players from opposition clubs here on the SC board.

If you don't own De Goey, and weren't looking at trading him in, then take it to the main board or shut the flark up.

That goes for Stringer, Smith, May and other kents too.

Leave your club allegiance and your big-club envy at the door FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back