Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to work out my best looping option...

1659606239498.png

Thinking I'll put the (E) on Dunkley and see how he scores vs Freo and then decide if I put Marshall on field.

Dunkley's history against Freo isn't the most convincing... 6 games for an average of 77 - highest SC score 93.

Any other looping suggestions?

I can finally use McComb to loop one of my forwards since he got dropped and won't be the sub either as he isn't one of the emergencies.

Cameron, Himmelberg and Coniglio all loop options, will probably come down to Cameron or Himmelberg since both have uncertain roles.

Despite losing Culley and Wehr, 22 green dots on field and one green dot on all four lines with a trade in hand. You love to see it at this stage of the season.

22 greens, 3 bench players (including Jackson looped) as emergency with the green, but missing an emergency down back. Hough needs to cover Culley, and Ambrosio got dumped.

Should be OK though. Right?

al-bundy.gif

Buku very stiff. There goes all my DEF cover.

At least CMac, Owens, Teaks and Butler are there to cover other lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just realised that with zero trades, I can't get McCartin down back as cover by using D/M and M/F links to his D/F link, slight oversight from me there! Leaves me with 2 green dots Fwd bench, 2 Mid Bench, 1 Ruck Bench and two Oranges in Wehr and Mass in Def. Hopefully no late outs on that line!

The good news: I have bench cover on 2 lines (woohoo)!!!
The bad: I don't have a RUC or FWD bench, and my DEF cover is this guy:

1659674154076.png

Great write-uo, Wayne👍👍
Not fully across it, but commiserations to Hewett owners / forced holders.
Sounded like a one-week niggle, but it's clearly been played down. Rough
Good luck to all those still pushing hard and may Spike McVeigh go * himself through the end of time. If Ash goes to Zerrett or there's even a whiff of Stevey Rabbits late out shenanigans, I'm going to hunt you down and gut you like a fish, Spike-o, old pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back