Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a week off in my league . I have 5 trades left so I can use 1 this week to set myself up for the finals. I can upgrade Jackson who I have on the bench to Gawn or Marshall with 133k left for next week if I go for Gawn, or $189k with Marshall. Alternatively, I can trade Jackson down to Holland's and bank 546k. Really torn which way to go as both Gawn and Marshall set to sky-rocket in price. I have both Short and Crisp to deal with next week as a consideration too. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Scratching my hair out all week trying to decide which way to go!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
talking sally struthers GIF by South Park

5 trades? Frk me!
Jackson to Gawn.

Gawn, Piggy, and Darcy Cameron tonight .....cmon Darcy !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get Treloar and a couple of rookies back this week which gives me a bit more cover and means I only have to field one rookie - Burgoyne. Hopefully he repeats last week's great effort when he was stuck on my bench.

Was well and truly thrashed by WaynesWorld19 in Tragics1 last week and now have to get over stevebbb or I'll be going out in straight sets. That would be sad after spending so much of the season on top of the ladder.

Tonight it's Oliver (vc), Cameron and Crisp.
Hopefully Adams being out will help Crisp score something decent, but Pendlebury and Daicos will probably continue to freeze him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back