Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two absolute cracking games of footy tonight. Was genuinely hard to choose all night. Kept flicking back and forth to find the close game; 34 points or 36 points. Thank * for floating fixtures so the AFL a can put good matchups on prime time.

Non Stewart owner here looking forward to the melts:moustache:

View attachment 1468335

Bad Man GIFs | Tenor

Gloat about score on Friday night - what could possibly go wrong?

Merrett pus
Brodie pus
English pus

And the most pus of all… Tom ******* Stewart… 4 weeks I held your sniping dog arse… “Better hold my trades, what a good POD he’ll be come finals”. Oh what’s that, I’m gonna get outscored by ******* luminaries of the game like Jed Bews & Gryan Miers? Pull your head in you crab or I’m benching you for Rhett Bazzo - at least him getting to 40 feels like an achievement.

Wizard Of Oz Rain GIF by EricaLYNN

HS Protocols plus I need to him play this week. Owes me around a 175.
Ahhh crap. Little chance he misses again then. Let’s hope he does a Hall in the first ten min then.

Short takes the lead vs Keays for my last trade next week.

Unfortunately, will probably end up having to keep him as Keays is destined to spend his career as a defensive forward now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely as a loop for a fwd Goldstein / English / Marshall in case of injury
Cant be used to loop unless you have to have both Teakle and your injured Goldy/English/Marshall up FWD at the same time. Unlikely. Most have him at R3 where he serves no purpose except as cover a Ruck goes down but most have cover with FWD/R swings anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back