Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't traded this round I can go Hewitt>Parker and swing Paddy to D7 but according to Supercoach Data even playing Paddy at F6 I will go up in the rankings this week. It would be nice to go into Round 22 still with 2 trades.

Capture.JPG

Still haven't traded this round I can go Hewitt>Parker and swing Paddy to D7 but according to Supercoach Data even playing Paddy at F6 I will go up in the rankings this week. It would be nice to go into Round 22 still with 2 trades.

View attachment 1468703
100% you save the trades I reckon mate.
Nice score!

Absolute Crooks :p

By mid season it was making the newspapers just how ridiculous it was....during finals it had become frenzied desperation to get them over the line.

Then in the days leading into the GF you could bet on how early Toby McLean would get a high free kick in front of goal. Turned out the odds couldnt be short enough.

How is that C grade flog still on a list ? Is he there to teach the likes of Weightman how its done ?

Nahhh...not bitter at all.
Toby Mclean was a shocker. Early prototype for the Ginnivan 3000, which cheats as much, but has higher levels of flogness, a stupid haircut, and long sleeves.

Im in 8 leagues. I am already through to 5 prelims.
Im tracking to get up in the other 2 semi's I am in this week.
Your gonna kill my perfect record.
You Monster!
Nbc Monster GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
I am certainly in the box seat in our BFA League 4 matchup but you've got the points on the board.

I need 236 from Parker, Heeney and Goldy to win I should be fine
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Toby Mclean was a shocker. Early prototype for the Ginnivan 3000, which cheats as much, but has higher levels of flogness, a stupid haircut, and long sleeves.
Ginnivan's just the latest in a long line...do you remember how Rhys Mathieson at Brissy was suddenly getting games by immediately trying to imitate McLean's tactics. He was so pathetic even their own fans turned on him.
I blame Duckwood :p. May as well cast a wide net :thumbsu:

View attachment 1468703
That’s a hard one

I would get Parker in

I’m thinking one of Mills, Parker or even Heeney will go Bunta today :D

Me
1923/17
Parker, Doch, Walsh, Neale, Cripps

My Opponent
1756/15
Heeney, Mills, Laird, Doch, Walsh, Neale, Cripps

Hewett to Stewart was going to be my only trade but i held off doing it thank god. Now i have myself in this situation.
might have to do some sideways trades to maybe win.
Hewettt to Hall as a roughy and bench Doch?, Cripps -> Dawson??
ADVICE PLEASE
View attachment 1468702

Sorry mate but I don't there are trades that are going to change your fortunes in that matchup

Mills or....wait for it...its controversial...this game is tailor made for one guy...

Mighty Gull
He’s my captain today - instead of Laird

One of those 3 will go 150+, and all three will ton up :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s my captain today - instead of Laird

One of those 3 will go 150+, and all three will ton up :D
Solid choice. Though Laird has the form lately and probably a "safer" option for a 130. Mills can go tropical at anytime and still has a decent floor under him.

Absolute Crooks :p

By mid season it was making the newspapers just how ridiculous it was....during finals it had become frenzied desperation to get them over the line.

Then in the days leading into the GF you could bet on how early Toby McLean would get a high free kick in front of goal. Turned out the odds couldnt be short enough.

How is that C grade flog still on a list ? Is he there to teach the likes of Weightman how its done ?

Nahhh...not bitter at all.
Some of the most corrupt umpiring I have ever seen in that grand final.

From memory he also held Hollands. Now curious if he got the 50 point loop with Brodie yesterday. Could be huge for him.

Looks like he looped Judson Clarke to get Hollands 116. Only problem was he benched Wines who scored 118

Capture.JPG

Looks like he looped Judson Clarke to get Hollands 116. Only problem was he benched Wines who scored 118

View attachment 1468802
Geez nothing's a secret these days. Wild how you can pull that stuff up.
I can see Brodie's name on the list as energency in fwds, but i see what u mean re Hollands/Wines in midfield rather than Brodie in fwds.
Cool tx. It turned into a huge loop for this time of year, so i got curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back