Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god JK played today it would have been embarrassing.

Now we have had some ordinary footballers, but by far Bailey Williams is the most useless footballer i have seen on our list, how can you * up a goal from the goal line. Surely he is not on our list next year.
scott-lycett-miss_m2ng1t24hfft1duhnzj9iv3no.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad he got to bow out on his terms. In front of his home crowd.

From humble beginnings. Such a smart player,eft nothing on table. Needs to be our forward coach.

In other news, barass from strength to strength.

Roll around the draft now and put us out of our misery.

Deflated. Off to the gym to pump some weights and get my mind off JK.

+
The GOAT with 8.
TB. Take a bow
Surprised no love for XON thought that was his best game today. Went missing here and there but good things happened when he touched the ball.
JJ- Refreshing run and carry, hopefully he keeps developing and limits some of his mis-kicks
Impressive tackle count
Almost got up 2 weeks in a row now despite being 17th with two wins and 60%

-
Bailey Williams. WTF.
Duggo. WTF has happened to him? Regressed as of late and hopefully can have a good pre season after a non-existent one this year.
Willie… Struggling mentally after passing of his dad perhaps
Foley is gonna be depth at best unfortunately. He’s solid but lacks the tricks to keep up with tricky small forwards. Rankine 4 on him last week and Mcadam 3 or whatever it was today. We miss Cole.
TKs skills are very hit and miss.
Playing Willie consistently in the middle while XON on half forward despite XON being hot and Willie being off his game
Posters on this board expecting us to win despite the year we’ve had, I’m just happy we’re not consistently getting done by 100 anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back