News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got a link to olsens interviews?

Heard rowey say there are 14 people in the class action now? Is it actually happening and do we know who?

I see Graham has been sent out to quell the unwashed masses from questioning the club. Way to read the room

Who the hell are they?

All will be revealed in due course.

I just rewatched the car crash interview with Burton and pkye midway through 2018 . Pyke was actually not too bad but Burton was absolutely horrendous. How the hell did he get the job! Roo needs to go for appointing such an arrogant condescending idiot .

Last edited:
Hence why the people responsible has been removed or no longer with the club.
I’m trying to think of an analogy..

If a school camp went bad and some students felt teary and unhappy, does that mean all the school teachers and the principle need to be stood down? Even though they weren’t part of the camp?

Is that the media’s viewpoint?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a South Australian. Carlton member with a soft spot for Crows.
She is a Richmond person.
Oops. But the point still stand, glad some non-Crows (Vic or otherwise) can see through her exaggerated peace seeking claims, when she’s clearly lustful for freakin’ carnage!

I’m trying to think of an analogy..

If a school camp went bad and some students felt teary and unhappy, does that mean all the school teachers and the principle need to be stood down? Even though they weren’t part of the camp?

Is that the media’s viewpoint?
Watch the 2018 Burton press conference and you might change your mind. Roo hired him ( ignoring once again his conflict of interest) and Burton was woefully inadequate. I actually felt for pyke in that presser . He didn’t hire Burton but had to try and work with him . Burton showed in that interview that he lived and breathed everything that was wrong with our clubs culture at the time .

Watch the 2018 Burton press conference and you might change your mind. Roo hired him ( ignoring once again his conflict of interest) and Burton was woefully inadequate. I actually felt for pyke in that presser . He didn’t hire Burton but had to try and work with him . Burton showed in that interview that he lived and breathed everything that was wrong with our clubs culture at the time .
Realistically though, if a manager hires a crappy employee, then the crappy employee should get fired. There’s no need for the manager to fire himself too.
Now if the manager does a crappy job at managing, then that’s another story.

Personally, I agree Burton had a really bad year - that interview and being part responsible for a truckload of hammies incidents. Deserved to be let go. Roo, I’m indifferent on.

Realistically though, if a manager hires a crappy employee, then the crappy employee should get fired. There’s no need for the manager to fire himself too.
Now if the manager does a crappy job at managing, then that’s another story.

Personally, I agree Burton had a really bad year - that interview and being part responsible for a truckload of hammies incidents. Deserved to be let go. Roo, I’m indifferent on.
They were also best mates which is a massive conflict. He reported to roo . In that press conference Burton arrogantly said that he could categorically say that no players had any issues from the camp! We now know that’s rubbish and if roo knew that at the time he’s culpable. If he didn’t then as the director of football he’s incompetent. Either way it’s untenable

They were also best mates which is a massive conflict. He reported to roo . In that press conference Burton arrogantly said that he could categorically say that no players had any issues from the camp! We now know that’s rubbish and if roo knew that at the time he’s culpable. If he didn’t then as the director of football he’s incompetent. Either way it’s untenable
He would have known.

Gibbs - LOL, why is he even in the picture. What an opportunist, Jog on you irrelevant hack.

Jenkins - Many Crows supporters were calling him mouthy, self centred and toxic well before the camp. Used this opportunity to pile onto the clubs and it's supporters. "Loves the club" - give me a break.

Betts - Saw an interview with him - he looked abit shell-shocked. IMO he was in it to sell a few books and was a little overwhelmed that sections of the media fused themselves to the camp chapter and ran with it, blowing it completely out of proportion. I thought his comment "read it and let's move on" was quite telling.

Riccuito - Just hurry up and go.

The AFC - given most of those responsible are no longer around, the club quite rightly apologised but time to move on. Who gives a **** what Caro and the Melbourne media think. As a non-vic club in a Victorian centric competition, we are pretty much irrelevant anyway.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back