Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

* me dead, due for a win here lads.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kinda didn't want to explain the joke but I guess I will: "Homer? Who is this Homer? My name is Guy Incognito."
Don't worry mate. I got the joke.
200-1.gif

One slight blemish in my career is that I’ve only won one Fred Medal, called the Alf Andrews Medal in its time.

I won it while at the Dragons all the way back in Season 11.

If very much love to win a 2nd 23 seasons later. It’d really reinforce my longevity and dominance. And it’d be an honour to win it with the Swamprats.

A 2nd Fred, a 2nd premiership and 1000 goals by the end of season 35 and I can finally drift off into the sunset as an immortal.

I never understood the purpose of glad wrap, other than making people cry.

why not just put stuff in a container?
Many years ago, one of the ladies at work used glad wrap to her advantage. One of the guys in the office (Dave) was like a washing machine on legs when he ate, and this lady came prepared to a section lunch one day. The human garbage disposal sat opposite her, so she covered her food with glad wrap, to protect it from potential projectiles.

Dave really was incredible. He used to love KFC (let's be honest - who doesn't?), but his method of eating it had to be seen to be believed. At one point, he was choking on a bone, while trying to force even more chicken down his gullet. I jokingly told people that I shook his keyboard one day, and a 3 course meal fell out :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back