Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Swamprats. always a pleasure.

Thanks also to FootyGuy13 for posting even if it was another Dragons loss. I guess the Swamprats were due though.

Now my dear Dragons, we hit the training track and reset. Not an ideal start, especially in a shorter season, but we didn't exactly start like a house on fire last season and we still won the minor premiership in the end. Never give up hope ;)

Adios!

What a successful day. okeydoke7 6 goals, ShaunDuggan 24 disposals and 7 tackles should be amongst the Mobbs votes. Heck even sataris is kicking goals.

Unlucky Dragons, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Oops GIF by Out of Office

Congratulations, Bradesmaen. You managed to stop me:

• In a solid performance, GremioPower was easily the winner in the clash with Strigoi. - 23m from 0 to 23.
  • Toe to toe throughout, GremioPower and VandoHawk were hard to separate - though GremioPower was slightly more effective. - 36m from 26 to 62.
  • Toe to toe throughout, Bradesmaen did well against GremioPower. - 35m from 64 to 99.

Dammit! And I even managed to kick a goal this time. The sim is a cruel mistress.

Congratulations Rats, you guys are a fun group. Thanks to FootyGuy13 for the posting.

I wish the random simulation didn't suck me in quite so deep; not the way I wanted to start a Sunday morning...

weareback-wereback.gif

Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pissed glory!

Thanks Dragons for a fun week, and thanks to FootyGuy13 for posting.

Congratulations, Bradesmaen. You managed to stop me:

• In a solid performance, GremioPower was easily the winner in the clash with Strigoi. - 23m from 0 to 23.
  • Toe to toe throughout, GremioPower and VandoHawk were hard to separate - though GremioPower was slightly more effective. - 36m from 26 to 62.
  • Toe to toe throughout, Bradesmaen did well against GremioPower. - 35m from 64 to 99.
Damn right. Adelaide always stops port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. We started well but didn't have the second and third terms we were hoping for. We did well to fight back in the fourth term and got to within a goal about halfway through but it proved to be a bridge too far in the end.

Pie 4 Life played a great game in the midfield and was well supported by T2B_, Braklet, BringBackTheAnchor, HawkAussie with Bradesmaen chipping in well in a ruck stint. Hatchy1992 kept things going with six goals which was another good haul this week while Knifey Spoony scored a Subway voucher too.

Not the result we were after but still some positive signs at times during the game. Round Three is against the Warriors in our first away game for the season we'll need to tune up for that one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back