Game Day 2022 SC Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Worse than waiting for lockout to end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really pissed that Cripps gets off, from SC perspective.
I've had a crap year with players missing left right and centre and just when it looks like others might suffer with Cripps getting 2 weeks suspension it gets overturned. I'm bitter. I'm TheRednWhite type of bitter, but more :mad:

I'm really pissed that Cripps gets off, from SC perspective.
I've had a crap year with players missing left right and centre and just when it looks like others might suffer with Cripps getting 2 weeks suspension it gets overturned. I'm bitter. I'm TheRednWhite type of bitter, but more :mad:

Yeah Cripps owners have dodged a bullet, I was hoping I might get an advantage over people that had him and had no trades left to replace him.

Now I will just have to hope he gets a couple of sh*t scores instead.

It's understandable ....No Trades, Low Ranking, no League Finals ....I can understand the drop-off in enthusiasm

For them, it's onto the 2023 SC Planning Thread .....for me, I start to rev up my National Draft enthusiasm ....2nd best time of the year, pouring over Club's potential draftees

Guess, I'll have to buy socks this year ...

0d1e956ff396bb4ee75dc431fb8a7270fc9f5a4c.jpg
I m still clinging to a faint hope of attaining the highly coveted socks. But at a ranking of mid 2000s its a very faint hope.

I was one of those with no trades and Crippa.

Bring it on!

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

I m still clinging to a faint hope of attaining the highly coveted socks. But at a ranking of mid 2000s its a very faint hope.

I was one of those with no trades and Crippa.

Bring it on!

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
You and I are in a similar rank position .....I was relying on Cripps out, to climb over some broken bodies, in my quest for the "golden socks"

It's a conspiracy by shadowy figures to keep me down ......I need the phone number of Crippa's solicitor .....he'll sort this out

You and I are in a similar rank position .....I was relying on Cripps out, to climb over some broken bodies, in my quest for the "golden socks"

It's a conspiracy by shadowy figures to keep me down ......I need the phone number of Crippa's solicitor .....he'll sort this out
Just noticed I m playing you in Division 7

Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back