Autopsy Ran outta soldiers v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Killed by injuries and fitness still not up to it. Cunners and a few others were cooked

Adelaide were pretty s**t for 3 qrters then played against whiches hats in last qrter. Building a midfield around laird and keays. Good luck with that.

We will get first pick a priority pick and hopefully one of the best coaches the game has seen. Get all the problems out this year and next year we will see some green shoots.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

LDU is an absolute gun.

Ben Cunnington is back, that means more then 4 pts for me.

This team is the exact opposite of the 90s.

We regularly won games we shouldn't back then if an off day but had the confidence to switch into another gear, this team loses games we should win as no anchor of confidence or winning mentality whatsoever.

They just fall apart when pressure is applied, and it's extremely frustrating to watch.

Change is required to rectify this, and we need it right now.

I believe we could/should have won this game if we had genuine senior leaders on field.

We need Clarko, and a cleanout of the leadership group - will do us wonders.

I don't think we are near as far off as some claim in terms of potential.

Seeing Cunners back was fantastic.

LDU immense, he is an absolute Jet.
Disagree, same old tale of the tape we have shown all year, our midfield will take care of itself, throw Phillips onto there and jhf and we have the quality rotations to play out a game. Forward and backlines need about 4 quality additins though. Atm i still think we need outside recruits because other than chom i dont see the cattle to get us there.

Not too bad.

Ran out puff as usual and we ran out of able bodies too.

Our delivery to F50 is hot garbage
The delivery is symptomatic of a set up issue with the forward line.

No one leads. No one creates space.

Thanks Younie.

Having 1 on the bench in the end didn't help. And 3 of those were unlucky collision injuries.
The period were LDU and Jy dominated the middle, from halfway through the 1st until half time. Was probably our best footy of the season.
Cunners got through unscathed and showed his class, will be better for the run next week.

1 positive is eventhough we lost it was an effort that was worth watching. We would have won if we hadn't had lost players through injury.
You could argue we were the better side and snatched defeat through stupid turnovers, decision making, players not up to it and injured/underdone players.

Adelaide were just lucky we loved contributing to their goals.

We play a half smart game and we win.

Patch also pretty much tanked that game by playing CCJ as the main ruck in the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The delivery is symptomatic of a set up issue with the forward line.

No one leads. No one creates space.

Thanks Younie.

This. How often did someone like LDU stream forward out of the middle and kick to a contest?

Meanwhile they basically generated a score from every inside 50, which kept them in the contest until we broke.

Said in the game day thread, TT and JHF would provide the cover for LDU that greats like Dusty, Bont and Petracca get so that it isn’t just one player to lock down and win. Similar to Jy a couple of weeks ago.

We lack leg speed and until we get that fixed we will struggle to play a 4 quarter game because it provides a game style we sadly lack.

Can’t wait for Charlie to play next week, we need someone other than Larkey down there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We lost as we weren't good enough Hoj.

No excuses anymore, i'm done with blaming injuries etc, we lose with or without that happening.

We need to get better and far more resilient as a team, and changing the leadership is the first step.
Geez your a sourpuss. We literally were 3 blokes down the entire last quarter

Said in the game day thread, TT and JHF would provide the cover for LDU that greats like Dusty, Bont and Petracca get so that it isn’t just one player to lock down and win. Similar to Jy a couple of weeks ago.

We lack leg speed and until we get that fixed we will struggle to play a 4 quarter game because it provides a game style we sadly lack.

Can’t wait for Charlie to play next week, we need someone other than Larkey down there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep and if JHF doesn't be a knob after the Swans game he plays. If TT kept himself fit when away he plays. We just find ways to shoot ourselves in the foot. It's an indictment on the leadership group if you ask me, which is partially why we get run over when the pressure comes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back