Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want him badly as well.
I don't his stats weren't that great last year, compared to Gekpo and after Martinez struggled I would rather us go Pulisic/Gekpo

I don't his stats weren't that great last year, compared to Gekpo and after Martinez struggled I would rather us go Pulisic/Gekpo
There is more to soccer than stats.

Question for you is there anyone in the team that can beat a player 1 on 1?

Antony will not only bring that but flair and a new energy imo. Something we don’t have.

There is more to soccer than stats.

Question for you is there anyone in the team that can beat a player 1 on 1?

Antony will not only bring that but flair and a new energy imo. Something we don’t have.
Sancho when played on his preferred side, I've just seen way too many players come from the Dutch league and flop Ziyech, Depay, De Jong, Bergeijn, Alves, Klaassen, Janssen, Donny,

All players have had better seasons before moving to the Prem then Antony at least Gekpo is half the price of Antony

Sancho when played on his preferred side, I've just seen way too many players come from the Dutch league and flop Ziyech, Depay, De Jong, Bergeijn, Alves, Klaassen, Janssen, Donny,

All players have had better seasons before moving to the Prem then Antony at least Gekpo is half the price of Antony
It is a chance I’m willing to take or would you prefer we stick to the s**t we have?

Any fresh faces I welcome no matter how much they cost.

So we targeting 5 new players in the time left apparently. 2 cms (Casemiro already done), 1 rb, 1 winger and 1 striker. God speed, Mortough.

Do all of that and then sell the club.

It is a chance I’m willing to take or would you prefer we stick to the s**t we have?

Any fresh faces I welcome no matter how much they cost.
after Martinez I dont want to spend 80 mil on another eredevisie player would rather depay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish I had more faith in the story of Ratcliffe buying United.

I'm sure all United fans would agree, we'd rejoice as if we were champions again to get the club back.
According to reports, Ratcliffe's valuation of Manchester United is about a 1/3rd of what the Glaziers value the club at

According to reports, Ratcliffe's valuation of Manchester United is about a 1/3rd of what the Glaziers value the club at

Unsure how true that is, he was an interested buyer of Chelsea for 4 billion. Doubt he values United at 1.5b or Glazers value it at 12b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back